Paper Piecing Swap - Complete!

Thanks everyone! :goodvibes The colors are much nicer in person... deeper browns overall.

I have another piece to share. This is for groups A and B. I noticed both groups had the same people, so I opted to make a boyish and a girlish element that went together - Peter Pan and Wendy. I have had a plan in my head for my scrap page, so I just used this swap to make the elements... and now I can share! I also included the clock tower as Peter and Wendy are smaller than the 4 inch requirement (they are a little less then 3.5 inches long).

peterpanc.jpg

I hope combining the two was okay! :goodvibes Again, looks much nicer in person!

Oh, and what time should the clock tower have on it? Or should I leave it empty?

thanks for letting me know it made it -- and i'm such a dork. i swear every swap i make a blonde move. i included an extra of 2 of my paperdolls, and just realized Hope that you were already getting them b/c you are in the group! some hostess gift! sorry!

I never got to the p.o. today. I will mail this next Wednesday priority with DC. You should still get it on time. I got stuck at the eye dr. with my daughter today for nearly 2 hours. And, we leave tomoroow for Disney in the am. We will be back Tuesday evening. So, Wednesday it is! I still have to pack!! :scared1::scared1::scared1: Not a good week!

Bagging, tagging & getting them ready to send out... just slightly behind schedule - stupid work gets in the way of fun!! :)
All I know is that I am so not "cut out" (pun intended lol) for paper piecing. My cuts are never as sharp as others I've seen, even with a new blade & trying different pressures. What's your secret?

Here is Group F, my final piece! It is Wicket. I love him, the best Ewok ever! :rotfl: And I figure since on Star Tours you are supposed to end up on Endor... he fits!

wicketc.jpg

Will be shipping these out today! :goodvibes

He's soooooo cute!!! Nice work - you sure are skilled at this. Did you design him or did you find it somewhere?

My box went out this morning. Sorry to cut it a little close, but I know it'll get there in time.

Cute Wicket!

The mail by date, zoomed up on me, and I forgot to post a reminder. But it looks like everyone is on track for an on time delivery anyway, so, "Thanks guys!" It certainly, makes my job easier.

Sent my package! Sent it UPS... I could not find the Post Office down here in Disney. I am pretty sure it does not exist. ;) But it is on its way!

And thanks for the comments! :) I designed the Wicket myself after looking up his photo on Google. He is my favorite Ewok!

Before my parents got their house, they used to go to the PO on Turkey Lake Rd. Don't know how familiar with the roads you are yet, but if you take Palm Pkwy east, it turns into Turkey Lake. It's the road that parallels I-4. I think there is one closer, but that was the one my Mom found most convenient.

The closest PO I have found to Disney was off Apoka Vineland. If you head down from DTD and then turn left onto Apoka Vineland it was up that way about the same distance as the Publix, but it wasn't on that road you had to turn right on another road and go down to a shopping center.

Rebecca

Hope - I have a small problem...while we were away, my mom left the dogs out when she was not home. Our Boston Terrier seems to like to eat two things...the toes out of my shoes and scrappy stuff. She chewed a hole in the box and destroyed 4 of the sets I made. I am going to re-cut them and re-assemble them. I will be sure to get them complete today. If I get them done fast enough, Iwill mail them as planned today. If not, I will definitely get them out tomorrow priority with DC. I have to unpack, do laundry and run DS's project to school. So, there are some other things that may keep me busy today also. Sorry for the slight delay...I should have just forced myself last week. I will let you know my status again later today. But, the latest mail date will be tomorrow!!!!

Welcome home Erin :) So sorry the puppy chewed your stuff, bummer :(

Hope - I have a small problem...while we were away, my mom left the dogs out when she was not home. Our Boston Terrier seems to like to eat two things...the toes out of my shoes and scrappy stuff. She chewed a hole in the box and destroyed 4 of the sets I made. I am going to re-cut them and re-assemble them. I will be sure to get them complete today. If I get them done fast enough, Iwill mail them as planned today. If not, I will definitely get them out tomorrow priority with DC. I have to unpack, do laundry and run DS's project to school. So, there are some other things that may keep me busy today also. Sorry for the slight delay...I should have just forced myself last week. I will let you know my status again later today. But, the latest mail date will be tomorrow!!!!

Yikes! I suppose the "good" news is that only 4 sets were damaged. As long as I get the package by Wed or Thur, I should be able to get everything turned around before I leave on the 2nd.

Yikes! I suppose the "good" news is that only 4 sets were damaged. As long as I get the package by Wed or Thur, I should be able to get everything turned around before I leave on the 2nd.

Oh my goodness!!! You will absolutely have it before then!!! And, yeah...glad it was only a couple. I have them all re-cut and am going to start the re-assembly process for as long as my eyes will stay open!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter