Park Hopper Plus options

btkemper.1212

Charter Member AKV
We are considering an 8 night stay at WDW and purchasing a 4 day Park Hopper Plus ticket. With that ticket can we go to one or more of the 4 Parks every other day and one of the water parks on the off/every other days? I hope that makes sense.

Yes you can do that. That is a fine plan.

You could also, for example, do a theme park and water park in the same day and do nothing the next. Or you could do theme park one day, waterpark and golf the next day (using 2 of those type credits), and nothing the third day.

Basically you have 4 credits for theme park days (with hopping privilege those days) and 4 credits for waterpark/golf, and they will expire by a certain date.

A 4-day PH+ ticket is only valid for 7 days. So it won’t fully fill all your days. The plus options can be used on 4 different days or doubled up or on days that you also go to a theme park. You’ll have 4 “entries” to use for a water park, foot golf, mini golf, or 9-hole Oak Trail golf.

A 4-day PH+ ticket is only valid for 7 days. So it won’t fully fill all your days. The plus options can be used on 4 different days or doubled up or on days that you also go to a theme park. You’ll have 4 “entries” to use for a water park, foot golf, mini golf, or 9-hole Oak Trail golf.
I’m pretty sure they’ll get 8 days to use because hopper plus adds an extra day over regular hopper ticket-

IMG_0690.jpeg

I’m pretty sure they’ll get 8 or 9 days to use because hopper plus adds an extra day over regular hopper ticket-

View attachment 836706
Oh good! It was an extra day for the PH+ then last year at some point it disappeared. But it does seem to be back now - I just spot-checked a few dates.

OP - just watch that you do get that extended day when you add the PH+ option. And depending on the start date chosen, it won’t cover either arrival or departure day of an 8-night stay.

PH+ includes the 9 hole course?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter