Park Reservations after Cancelling Resort Reservation for Annual Passholder

Day-Day

DIS Veteran
Are all of the park reservations that were made for an Annual Passholder wiped out after cancelling a resort reservation if they were scheduled with a resort reservation?

If yes, how soon does this take place? Would it be better to cancel the park reservations after canceling the resort reservation and re-schedule the three allowed park reservations if planning to visit the parks on the same days that were originally scheduled?

When my 16 day July trip was cancelled, the park reservations I had made ( AP/resort reservation) remained on MDE. I thought that they would automatically fall away, but they did not. I had to cancel each one. My fear would be the WDW system ‘knowing’ that the park reservations should not be there and being refused entry to the parks after three days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter