Thank you!

Here are a few more:

Group 10A Castle
IMG_4936.jpg

Group 11 A epcot, Group 12 Spaceship Earth
IMG_4937.jpg

Group 14 Socerer Hat, Group 15A Animal Kingdon, Group 16 Tree of Life
IMG_4938.jpg

Animal Kingdom letters-one is a textured paper, one has stickles, I enclosed a Mickey head punch of each of the papers in the baggie

Group 19 Dinoland USA
IMG_4939.jpg

I have been working on these today between phone calls from Josh, he has ended up in the ER with pneumonia.:scared1: They are giving him fluids and anitbiotics and then sending him back to the dorm. Still waiting to here he made it back safely. I just hope that he will be able to make up the work he has and will be missing. i am resisting the urge to hop in the car and drive up there.

Cassey

disneyland again :confused3 weren't you just there :rotfl2: have fun! and enjoy spending time with your sweet little grandbaby :goodvibes

LOL! Yes... we were just there, but that was to celebrate my birthday, and now we are going to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday (tomorrow) and LaWanna's birthday a few days later! We just :love: it there!

Really cute! I love them!

Here are some of my letters:

Group 1A Disney World, Group 2A Magic Kingdom, Group 3 Main St USA
IMG_4932.jpg

Group 4 Fanstasy Land, Group 5 Adventure Land, Group 6 Frontier Land
IMG_4933.jpg

Group 7 Liberty Square, 2 spots, Group 8 Tomorrow Land
IMG_4934.jpg

Group 9 Storybook Circus, O's have pink or blue cotton candy
IMG_4935.jpg

Hope you like them.

Cassey

more great letters Cassey!

oh no, hope Josh feels better soon and takes care of himself! know it must be hard for you to not be there for him :hug::hug:

Yes we were, by the way it was great to meet you! That is the advantage to living 2 1/2 hours from there we can go anytime we want, and we go alot!! Kids at heart, can't help it :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I know, I miss being so close to DLR, we lived in Thousand Oaks for 18 months, went in at least once a month!

LOL! Yes... we were just there, but that was to celebrate my birthday, and now we are going to celebrate my daughter's 16th birthday (tomorrow) and LaWanna's birthday a few days later! We just :love: it there!

have a great time celebrating with your DD and LaWanna!!!

Happy Birthday LaWanna!

cassey, my box will be postal this morning!
thanks for hosting!!!

Here is my update: I am stuck on my last 3 groups, I will be playing with them over the next few days. Hope to have them done by the weekend.

Cassey

Here is my update: I am stuck on my last 3 groups, I will be playing with them over the next few days. Hope to have them done by the weekend.

Cassey

what groups? maybe we can help with some ideas

Now that I am back in town I will be cutting and working on my groups. I have developed ideas but haven't moved into production yet.

I have the letters cut & put together but I still have to attach my embellishment... actually, have to cut out a few more donald ducks on my cricut too...they ripped when I was taking them off the mat (too small & intricate on a brand new mat). Anyway, I should be done Sunday or Tuesday, my next days off.

I have finished three groups. I plan on finshing the last group next week while Jaci is in dance class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter