Parks/Icons 2 inch Words 4 inch letters-COMPLETE

I have more than half of my groups cut out, and partially assembled, should be finished with them in plenty of time.

Here's what I've completed so far...I hope they are okay!

Group 1 - Disney World - NL
b6ae42ad.jpg

Group 2 - Magic Kingdom - GI
294e1f49.jpg

Group 4 - Fantasyland - NA
0f85c6d8.jpg

Group 7 - Liberty Square - RA
8daa31e4.jpg

Group 10 - Castle - E
366094d9.jpg

Group 11 - Epcot - T
25deec23.jpg

Still plugging away!

Group 15 - Animal Kingdom - AD

Not sure how to embellish? Does the leaf cut count as an embellishment? I'm thinking I'll throw Mickey ears on the D.

5da92d80-1.jpg

Group 15A - Animal Kingdom - OL

Again, not sure how to embellish these?

fe0fdd35.jpg

Group 16 - Tree of Life - IE

Does the leaf count on the I? How to embellish the E?

bd7ee582.jpg

Thanks for any suggestions!

5 more groups to go, will probably finish on Tuesday.

I think the leaf on the letters count. I find AK the hardest letters to embellish! Grass, leaves, animal cut outs or stickers, paw prints, safari hat, tree cut out. Hope that helps.

Cassey

I'm back stalking this thread again...:surfweb:

Jennifer, when it comes to embellishing, do you have flock? I really enjoy using flock on the animal prints! Perhaps black on all the black spots or something.

The letters do look great though!

Jennifer
i :love: them all!!!

i have all but one group done! uploading pics now..

castle

IMG_0505.jpg

does embossing count as an embellishment? or does this need something else. looks a little plain to me.

walt disney world

IMG_0504.jpg

tree of life

IMG_0499.jpg

you can't tell in the pics but the mickey hat is brown on the tree of life and the shadow color is brown of the F.

and the N background color for the partners is a shinny silver.

if you had to answer with out really thinking what color is......

downtown disney??

dave said blue:confused3

i am stumped with that one.

suggestions?

I'm a bit stumped on DTD too. If I had to pick a color for it I would say black or red. At least that's what I'm going with. I think...

I think the leaf on the letters count. I find AK the hardest letters to embellish! Grass, leaves, animal cut outs or stickers, paw prints, safari hat, tree cut out. Hope that helps.

Cassey

Ironically I find these the easiest to embellish with all the animal print brads- I actually used my fasinator on a few the AK letters I was doing this swap. Also animal brads and cutouts work well. I think I collect them any time I see them on a good sale so I always have them on-hand.

I'm a bit stumped on DTD too. If I had to pick a color for it I would say black or red. At least that's what I'm going with. I think...

DTD I think red and black as my first thought. I tend to try and focus on one of the spots for any given letter on that one- so maybe legos, ice cream, candy, Christmas stuff, or something from one of the other store. For general items I have seen shopping bags, mickey heads, or food items.

Rebecca

I had planned to finish embellishing these last week but I fell at work & got a bit bruised so I lounged in the comfy chair that has terrible lighting & didn't get them finished. This is spring break for us, though so I should finish them in the next day or 2. I only work 1 job (McDonald's) this week instead of the sometimes 2 (substitute teacher- my favorite) so I am really looking forward to some scrap time for me.

Holly, embossing counts as an embellishment. Love all your letters!

Sharli, hope you are feeling better!

DTD letters can be any colors, red, black, yellow, green, blue. There are such an array of colors and themes in DTD for possible pictures.

Cassey

Thanks, Holly, as I told you all day yesterday ;) I love all your letters too!

I don't have any flocking flock. I'll keep plugging away. I should have embossed some of them! :laughing:

Hope to finish up tomorrow between loads of laundry.

Thanks, Holly, as I told you all day yesterday ;) I love all your letters too!

I don't have any flocking flock.

thanks again for you help yesterday! :goodvibes its always nice to bounce stuff off someone else who gets it. my boys wanted nothing to do with helping me! :laughing: too bad we did not get together and do them in person instead of via email! need to get davey crockett crackin' on my scrap room! :rolleyes1

i have flockin flock. never ever thought of flocking flock! oh well next time.

i think i've got my ideas for DD. work on them this week and will mail by weeks end.

Thanks Cassey. Glad you like them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter