4 inch spaceship earth
100_4593.jpg

Animal Kingdom, Asia and Downtown Disney
100_4592.jpg

Tommorrowland, Epcot, Hollywood studio, Sorcerer hat
100_4591.jpg

Liberty sq., Main street, Magic kingdom, Disney World
100_4590.jpg

I hope all of these are to everyone's liking.

I mailed mine today with DC and Barb in the PO said that you should get it on Wednesday. :)

Thanks!

Cassey, I will be mailing my box tomorrow. My internet wasn't working when I got ready to head to the po. I had to wait until I got to work today to get your address. I'll send you the dc# if I can. The tech won't be able to come and make repairs until early next week.

Cassey, I will be mailing my box tomorrow. My internet wasn't working when I got ready to head to the po. I had to wait until I got to work today to get your address. I'll send you the dc# if I can. The tech won't be able to come and make repairs until early next week.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cassey

Just to update everyone, I am still waiting for 3 packages. I have begun sorting what I have, it is going sloooow, but I love how the groups look! I will keep you updated. I hope to start getting pictures up on the weekend.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter