PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resubscribing & Ack!! I'm missing from the roll call!!!! :rotfl2::faint:
DisneyGuess ~ December 9-16 ~ Pop!

99 days to go!!!! Finally in the double digits!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Whoohoo!! I love how this thread began at noon and we already have 3 pages!! December Roll Callers Rock!!! :D

Thanks Tofubeast for all the work you do on our thread - you rock, most of all the December Roll Callers!!! :thanks:

Three cheers for Tofubeast
party:
:jumping1:
:dancer:

I never signed up for the roll call. Can you add me for 12/6 to 12/16 at AoA?

mom2travel said:
Are you just resort hopping on your MVMCP day? We're planning a morning at AK on our day and I'm debating what to do for lunch and/or dinner. I don't want to spend any party time eating :-)

I've contemplated having a late lunch/early dinner at WCC so we can see WL. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Maybe I should book the ADR before I lose it...

We have breakfast at Ohana another day, so will see the Poly & GF that day. It's a short trip and there's too much to see since we've never done Christmastime before ;)

Hmmm....
Anyway, I was thinking 2pm-ish to give us time to eat and see the WL all decorated, and still be at MK by 4pm

We arrive Mon by lunch so the plan is to resort hop that day and the day of the party. A breakfast might be a good idea to but I don't want spend party time sitting down for dinner that's why I was opting for a bigger lunch then snacking at the party. Decisions, decisions. But 2 ish does sound like a good time

Resubscribing & Ack!! I'm missing from the roll call!!!! :rotfl2::faint:
DisneyGuess ~ December 9-16 ~ Pop!

You were on the Roll Call for the 8th at AoA. I changed you to reflect current info.

Whoohoo!! I love how this thread began at noon and we already have 3 pages!! December Roll Callers Rock!!! :D

Thanks Tofubeast for all the work you do on our thread - you rock, most of all the December Roll Callers!!! :thanks:

We sure are chatty!! Thanks for your sweet words. :thumbsup2

I never signed up for the roll call. Can you add me for 12/6 to 12/16 at AoA?

You are added! Welcome!! :wizard:

Check out this awesome weekly blog posting re: WDW.

Osborne lights are going up!!! That is a huge sign our time is coming. Main Street decked out for Halloween (our holidays are next!).

Osborne lights are going up!!! That is a huge sign are time is coming. Main Street decked out for Halloween (our holidays are next!).

Wow. So much going on. Can't wait to see it all!!!!!!!!!

Our part one thread has that big lock on it now. It looks like we were talking about something bad and the moderator had to close it. :rotfl2:

Osborne lights are going up!!! That is a huge sign are time is coming. Main Street decked out for Halloween (our holidays are next!).

Am I the only 1 that gritted his teeth in shock and joy to see that the Osbourne Lights are starting to go up?

I may have to go to the old DVR and watch Behind the Magic this weekend.:santa:

Wow. So much going on. Can't wait to see it all!!!!!!!!!

I know! So exciting to see it all getting ready for US!! I love that weekly blog posting by the way. It updates every Friday with awesome photos.

Our part one thread has that big lock on it now. It looks like we were talking about something bad and the moderator had to close it. :rotfl2:

haha. I pm'd the mod so he did it for us. It does may us look BAD!!! (as in cool)

Am I the only 1 that gritted his teeth in shock and joy to see that the Osbourne Lights are starting to go up?

I may have to go to the old DVR and watch Behind the Magic this weekend.:santa:

I KNEW you were going to respond this way. KNEW IT! :rotfl2:

Hubby and I were out on the deck talking (in code since our kids don't know we are going without them) about our MVMCP day and what we should do for lunch. He then informed me if I was this meticulous planning our lives as I was planning our WDW trip we'd be much more organized :P. I just don't have as much fun planning other things as I do a Disney trip, :-)

I'm back! 4 pages already :thumbsup2

yeah, had to go out - that old Real Life thing was calling :rolleyes2 and it wasn't nearly as exciting as this. Although I did score a nice huge cake from Publix and got them to ice "Happy Friday" on it.

Just wondering whether I should put it in the fridge downstairs where it won't be seen cuz I could quite easily polish it off myself ::yes::

OMG - double digits! That means I need to start thinking about clothing and I have no idea how to pack for December in Florida :confused:

Oh! Nearly forgot ...

I love the idea for post #3 of getting to know fellow roll-callers. I want the good, the bad and the ugly on the lot of ya :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter