PART TWO *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tofubeast said:
There's one person on that thread that meets the bill. Umm yeah, I was thinking of pm'ing them. hahahahaha

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Ummm with my obsessive OCD type personality- you should!!!

So excited!!!! I rarely wear shorts, but I was thinking I should buy some in case it is warm enough to wear them in Disney. Just went through my clothes and found 3 pairs of shorts and 1 pair of capris that I forgot I had. Woo-hoo!! Money to spend on something else!! Now I am even more excited for the trip!!!! Is it too early to put them in the suitcase??:rotfl:

Hubby and I were out on the deck talking (in code since our kids don't know we are going without them) about our MVMCP day and what we should do for lunch. He then informed me if I was this meticulous planning our lives as I was planning our WDW trip we'd be much more organized :P. I just don't have as much fun planning other things as I do a Disney trip, :-)

I so hear yas on this! ;)

As promised, here are the pics of the 100 Day Countdown Celebration we had Wednesday night:

The calendar on our door:
IMG_2819.jpg

Close-up:
IMG_2821.jpg

Mickey Mouse pizza:
IMG_2874.jpg

My daughter "making" Minnie Mouse cookies (store bought):
IMG_2871.jpg

The finished cookies:
IMG_2873.jpg

My plan was to watch the Disney Parks behind-the-scenes DVD, but neither my kids nor my husband were interested. :sad2: I bought the Disney Scene-It to play, also, but we haven't done that yet, either. Maybe we can do that tonight or some other time this weekend.::yes::

I've been so busy the last few days with all of the kids fall activities starting up this week that I havent had a chance to get on Dis much...and now I see we have a PART 2 page! :)

110 days until WDW (one day soon I get to do the double digit dance, just not today :rotfl2:)

My2Qtz0205 said:
As promised, here are the pics of the 100 Day Countdown Celebration we had Wednesday night:

My plan was to watch the Disney Parks behind-the-scenes DVD, but neither my kids nor my husband were interested. :sad2: I bought the Disney Scene-It to play, also, but we haven't done that yet, either. Maybe we can do that tonight or some other time this weekend.::yes::

I think we are going to do a countdown at 60 days - just because my girls are so you and definitely lost on the concept of anything over 20... Hehe However in the next two weeks I will be starting Disney Movie theme nights, some tasty Disney eats, movies a craft or two....Should be a lot of fun :)

Changed my plans for New Year's Eve now, going pirate themed. 3 kiddos in Pirates League and then the Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage! I'm super excited to pull this big surprise on them!!!!

I've been so busy that I didn't realize we dropped into the double digits today! 99 days to go. The last few years we've gone in September or October and I've enjoyed having a trip not too long after school starts to look forward to. Then I still have the Thanksgiving/Christmas season to look forward to afterwards.

This year since we're not going until December I sort of feel like I'm wishing away the last of the nice weather waiting for our trip. As much as I really enjoyed our December trip in 2008 I did sort of feel like my Christmas season went by so much faster too.

I'm still hoping to talk DH into a trip for just the two of us in October for a couple nights for F&W festival. We don't get away just us often. We might possibly have an opportunity to go to Dallas and see a Cowboys game (I'm the Cowboys fan, DH is a skins fan) but if that falls through I'm hoping I can redirect DH to go to either F&W in Disney or maybe somewhere like Key West or something.

Do you have the iPhone app? It makes it so easy to follow your subscribed threads.

WOW!!!!!! My first page doesn't show up until page 5 :)

I'm such a dunce......I just figured out how to find my subscribed thread on my iPhone using the DIS app. :eek:

Anywho.......I must say that I'm amusing myself re-reading all the referred threads from Tofu's first post! It might take me until December to get thru all the PTRs popcorn::

Oh, and my original package started on Dec 10-17 but I just added a Room Only discounted room for December 9th......so I guess I'll be at POR for 8 nights now :yay:

We moved over to the new Thread today and we are on page 5 already! This post might even go onto page 6! Crazy!

I also wanted to post to see my countdown - getting so excited!

IMG_2871.jpg

The finished cookies:
IMG_2873.jpg

::

Where did you find the minnie cookies they are so cute?

Mom2Cody06 said:
Hubby and I were out on the deck talking (in code since our kids don't know we are going without them) about our MVMCP day and what we should do for lunch. He then informed me if I was this meticulous planning our lives as I was planning our WDW trip we'd be much more organized :P. I just don't have as much fun planning other things as I do a Disney trip, :-)

Ha ha ha! I actually said that to BDL the other day (well a variation of it). He says he can't plan things and I am the organized one but he has every detail of our vacation planned with such precision that I told him he needs to start thinking about other stuff in life with the same passion and excitement as he does our Disney trips. Who says cleaning the bathroom can't be exciting? HA HA HA HA!

So excited!!!! I rarely wear shorts, but I was thinking I should buy some in case it is warm enough to wear them in Disney. Just went through my clothes and found 3 pairs of shorts and 1 pair of capris that I forgot I had. Woo-hoo!! Money to spend on something else!! Now I am even more excited for the trip!!!! Is it too early to put them in the suitcase??:rotfl:

I have a confession to make.......I have a few things packed in my carry-on already. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I placed a sizable order from the Disney Store that I will wash and pack for December . I ordered a couple long sleeve shirts and one for dh too.....along with Grumpy pj pants for him :) A zip-up, long sleeve jacked that I plan to BLING up!!!!! I ordered a Mickey and Minnie ornament for our christmas tree for this year. I love that 12x12 scrapbook so I ordered that too.....but I wonder what refills work in that album? Um......I still want to make some tie-dye Mickey shirts for us and I'm going to make Mickey ornaments (smaller ones) for the small tree I plan to put up in our room at POR. OMGosh......I'm almost hyperventilating just thinking about it!

On an exciting note.....i have 3 weekend trips coming up this fall so that should help distract me from obsessing over our WDW trip. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll still obsess! :laughing:

My2Qtz0205 said:

The calendar on our door:

Close-up:

Mickey Mouse pizza:

The finished cookies:

Love the pictures! The pizza and cookies are cute but I love the countdown board you have! So fun!

Post #3 Update "Get to know a Roll Caller!"

Based on your responses to my question regarding what to do with post #3, it sounds like you guys want the 'getting to know you' option. Sounds fun to me. :thumbsup2

Since there are so many of us, I will post 2 different Dis'ers at a time to be featured in Post #3. I will PM the victims, rather volunteers, a set of questions. You PM me back your response, and feel free to send me 1 pic as well if you want. You can just post the pic in the PM, and I will copy it over to the thread. Every few days, I will swap out with new peeps. I will then create a google doc, so I can post the previous responses on there in case anyone missed the featured Dis'ers.

So if you want do be a part of this fun and exciting feather (who wouldn't? ;)), PM me, that way we don't have a flurry of requests over the thread.

Awaiting your PMs... popcorn::

I'm at 104 days. So close to double digits!

My plan was to watch the Disney Parks behind-the-scenes DVD, but neither my kids nor my husband were interested.

Ooo...what is that?

I love watching the Disney World vacation-planning DVD. It makes me so happy, even though I've watched it a billion times. It actually helps when I'm feeling anxious, too.

I'm at 104 days. So close to double digits!
I love watching the Disney World vacation-planning DVD. It makes me so happy, even though I've watched it a billion times. It actually helps when I'm feeling anxious, too.

I'm not sure if it's the same video but we have the streaming Netflix and there are a couple WDW videos on there :)

I just checked.....we're at 100 days. What a magical number!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter