Paying Dues with a Gift Card

It seems inconsistent. In some accounts I have no problems ordering 1 per calendar day (less than 24 hours) some get cancelled even though we haven’t bought one with that person/username/ phone/email. I really can’t seem to figure out the rhyme or reason

Lucky you! I have been capped at 1 but hey, if I end up with 8 it pays almost all of February!!!
Might have spoke too soon. Although I had no issues with my wife's 2 orders, only 1 of my 2 orders on my account processed. One is still stuck in "processing", and it happens to be the one I paid with the Best Buy CC. I did chat w/ them and they said that sometimes it takes longer than normal to process, but I'm not hoping for much to come out of that conversation.

So tomorrow I'll just order both with my AMEX and see what happens.

Might have spoke too soon. Although I had no issues with my wife's 2 orders, only 1 of my 2 orders on my account processed. One is still stuck in "processing", and it happens to be the one I paid with the Best Buy CC. I did chat w/ them and they said that sometimes it takes longer than normal to process, but I'm not hoping for much to come out of that conversation.

I had one yesterday that took over 2 hours to process. There's no rhyme or reason and I got nervous it would be cancelled. But it came through.

Two on Monday were fine, one from this morning hasn’t shown up so I just called Best Buy (my Inbox was full ;)), they resent no problem, was instant.

I placed 2 orders before 7am ET. 1 arrived within minutes. The other didn’t arrive until the evening. My wife could place a 3rd for our other son but hers got locked out. Crazy!

I think they flagged my account so I can no longer purchase them. I was still able to get 2 with my wife's though.
Yeah super weird how some go through just fine and others are cancelled right away. I wonder if that explains it

**EDIT** I think at least one of our accounts is flagged. I am going to call BB to better understand the policy because it is cancelling orders less than 1 per day. I haven't been able to order since 1/19/22

Last edited:
Yeah super weird how some go through just fine and others are cancelled right away. I wonder if that explains it

**EDIT** I think at least one of our accounts is flagged. I am going to call BB to better understand the policy because it is cancelling orders less than 1 per day. I haven't been able to order since 1/19/22
Please let us know the outcome of that call

Picked up 2 more w/ the wife's BB account with no issues. I'm going to try again after a 24 hour cooldown later tonight with my account, after they cancelled both orders yesterday. I still have $468 left in dues I need to cover.

I tried this morning with four different email addresses and four different phone numbers and all went through then all got cancelled 😞

I've been grabbing 4 every day since Sunday...

I place one order at a time and always wait until I get the gift card before ordering my next on each account.

I've never had an issue with my wife's account, I order 2, one right after another, using her new best buy visa that I created when I created her account in December when the first round of $50 for $45 sale was on.

Thanks for the tip though, I will try that on my account tonight, after 24 hours has passed when my orders were cancelled last night.

I've been grabbing 4 every day since Sunday...

I place one order at a time and always wait until I get the gift card before ordering my next on each account.

I just got two more. It lets me order back to back, but then I get the message if I try to get another.

I am only using one account so haven’t gotten 4 in one day to work. But, up to 10, so $50 savings so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter