PB Sandwiches at Marceline's Confectionery?

MkaMouse

Mouseketeer
Hello fellow Disneyland Disboarders! I will be in Anaheim at the end of August for a business trip. Sadly I will not have time to visit the parks. (Insert heavy sigh.) But I am hoping to make it over to Downtown Disney for one or two evenings. Does anyone know if Marceline's Confectionery still has the peanut butter sandwiches? They're the huge squares of a thick peanut butter layer on top of a graham cracker, covered in milk chocolate, with a dark chocolate Mickey head and chopped peanuts on top. They were there last summer, but I remember reading on the Disney Food Blog that they were only back "for a limited time." Has anyone seen them downtown recently?

Hello fellow Disneyland Disboarders! I will be in Anaheim at the end of August for a business trip. Sadly I will not have time to visit the parks. (Insert heavy sigh.) But I am hoping to make it over to Downtown Disney for one or two evenings. Does anyone know if Marceline's Confectionery still has the peanut butter sandwiches? They're the huge squares of a thick peanut butter layer on top of a graham cracker, covered in milk chocolate, with a dark chocolate Mickey head and chopped peanuts on top. They were there last summer, but I remember reading on the Disney Food Blog that they were only back "for a limited time." Has anyone seen them downtown recently?

I saw them in a few of the parks candy shops in June, but I didn't check at Marcelines. Just peeked in the window walking by. But they usually have a lot of the same stuff. Maybe someone can answer for sure. Those are good.

I also don't know if Marceline's has them, but they were available in both parks last weekend. So they're still being made...

Be advised that you no longer get free parking at DTD. You need to show a receipt for spending at least $20 in one location to get 2 hours free. If you dine in a sit down restaurant or go to the movies, you get 4 hours of parking for free.

Oh why can't you go to dl in the evening? Get an AP and you've got your next trip covered!
Interesting idea! Especially considering that my next trip is 9/17 - 9/23! But I live in Pennsylvania. It's only by complete luck that I'm coming to Anaheim for work mere weeks before I come out for vacation.

Be advised that you no longer get free parking at DTD. You need to show a receipt for spending at least $20 in one location to get 2 hours free. If you dine in a sit down restaurant or go to the movies, you get 4 hours of parking for free.
Thanks for the advice! I'll be staying at the Residence Inn Convention Center, so I'll be walking over. Or running over since I'll be so excited to be there. :mickeyjum

Those sound delicious!!!!! I might need to check these out on our next trip.

Interesting idea! Especially considering that my next trip is 9/17 - 9/23! But I live in Pennsylvania. It's only by complete luck that I'm coming to Anaheim for work mere weeks before I come out for vacation.
Then you could come back August 2018 too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter