PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I’m killing it with the PC offers this week. I made a $110 NoFrills pick up order for Monday. Not 20 minutes later I got a code for 10,000 pts on my next order of $100 or more if I ordered by Sunday. So I cancelled the order and added the code. It was all still in my cart and easy to reorder with the code. Between that and my PC offers I got 14500 pts.
My offer for Shoppers is 15000 pts when you spend $45. I’ll get the toiletries and hair stuff and milk at Shoppers tomorrow and trigger that offer.
29500 pts on about $155 ... not too shabby

Man, I gotta get back into the game! I have had a lot of good offers for Air Miles in recent weeks, so spending my money there while the offers are hot!

I miss earning $20-$30 per week on Optimum points!

I have a spend 40$ get 12500 points for tomorrow so I will be picking up a few items on my list.
Time to pick up my raisin bread,milk and some Advil.
Yeah!
Looks like if you buy a $50 home hardware Gift Card you get 7,500 points,,not too shabby of a deal.
Aug 29th==Sept 4th.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I have a spend 40$ get 12500 points for tomorrow so I will be picking up a few items on my list.
Time to pick up my raisin bread,milk and some Advil.
Yeah!
Looks like if you buy a $50 home hardware Gift Card you get 7,500 points,,not too shabby of a deal.
Aug 29th==Sept 4th.
Hugs
Mel
Oooo ! I’m scraping and repainting my front porch stairs and railings in September . The can of stain that the owners left behind to show us the colour they used is from Home Hardware. So I’m going to pick up a few cards for the project. Thanks for the tip !

no problem with PC but airmiles isn't working at all and I need to unlock my cash account 😭
Air miles isn't working for me either. Looks like it is a busy day for programmers fixing/updating websites as my library site is down as well as the Harlequin Romance site.
PC Optimum site not working for me either. When I opened the site the first time it showed my information but when I clicked on points I got the oops something has gone wrong. I tried again and it worked so I think it is intermittent.

Air miles isn't working for me either. Looks like it is a busy day for programmers fixing/updating websites as my library site is down as well as the Harlequin Romance site.
PC Optimum site not working for me either. When I opened the site the first time it showed my information but when I clicked on points I got the oops something has gone wrong. I tried again and it worked so I think it is intermittent.
I think the gremlins are hard at work today, did someone feed them after midnight?!?!? I can't access THIS right now either and not the only person based on their Facebook post

Well PC & Airmiles is down for me........
oh well!
Hugs Mel

Edited to add:
I just did a shop at Shoppers and they did email me the receipt!
Yeah I picked up enough PC points to hit my Christmas challenge amount!!!.:santa:
Oh and not PC related but Giant Tiger finally had some big (75) plastic containers of bacterial disinfecting wipes for $2.97 ,,I picked up four of them. If you have some rubbing alcohol just add 1/3 cup to them,,,,knocks that Covid crap out!

Last edited:
It looks like it a new game that you can play to earn PC points.
I saw it advertised in the flyer.
Maybe someone who has done it before (last year) knows a bit more.

Sorry I can't get the link to work now either,looks like it's broken.

It looks like it a new game that you can play to earn PC points.
I saw it advertised in the flyer.
Maybe someone who has done it before (last year) knows a bit more.

Sorry I can't get the link to work now either,looks like it's broken.
Maybe it doesn't start until the flyer is live tomorrow. Mine just clocked as well.

WOW!! Some great prices there! If you're someone who uses skinless, boneless chicken, this is probably the lowest price you'll find it. I normally look for it being $8.80/kg so $8.31 is GREAT!

OOOOH i LOVE ME SOME Aisles of Glory!It's like a really old school video game, you're driving your cart thru the store past all kinds of obstacles until you crash into enough stuff and die (feel like that some days in real life :P ) At the end you click to spin a wheel and see if you've won any points (might even be something like 100 every day anyway, don't remember) HOWEVER I discovered last year you don't actually need to play the game, just drive into 3 things, die and immediately get the prize. Last year I think i got 10,000 points! The game only runs until they give out a set number of points BTW, so play early, every day until it's done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter