PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

If you buy them at Shoppers, the points DO NOT show immediately, just so you know. That's where I purchased mine. The offer is still showing in my offer list even after purchasing a GC.
If you don't mind my asking, what did you actually purchase as far as breakdown?
My points were on the receipt, in my account immediately and the offer removed from my offer page. If I were you I would take a snapshot of the offer before it disappears out of your account in case something went wrong. It is hard to argue with them if you don't have prof.
It's odd that one store would do it one way and another store do it opposite.

Our anniversary is tomorrow and we were going to go out for lunch to Eastside Mario's since I have $20 in Scene points to use up. Gotta go buy these beforehand!

Our anniversary is tomorrow and we were going to go out for lunch to Eastside Mario's since I have $20 in Scene points to use up. Gotta go buy these beforehand!
You will want to purchase your gc as soon as you can. These sometimes have a 24 hour activation time so you may need to leave time after you purchase it for the card to become live for use.

FYI - Just unpacked from my Fortino's pickup (in GTA) and there's a note that starting after Thanksgiving they will be charging for pick ups every day, not just Thurs-Sun. Be warned if you were just putting it off. Also, tomorrow is the last day for "free" pick up.

So my son and I went for the Flu shot today.
I went to Shoppers.ca online and pre filled the form out.
They then send you an email with a barcode to use which saved me touching their paper/pen and finding a place to fill it out.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/health-and-pharmacy/pharmacy-services/flu-shot
To save you time, please fill out online screening and consent form before visiting our store to receive your shot.

The wait time was 45 min,,,but there are so many people getting it I wonder if they will run out.
Thanks FigmentSpark for the heads up.
I did call my doctor's office but they don't think they will get it till the end of Oct/Nov and they are not sure how the are going to distribute it yet (appointment or walk in).

Hugs
Mel

So my son and I went for the Flu shot today.
I went to Shoppers.ca online and pre filled the form out.
They then send you an email with a barcode to use which saved me touching their paper/pen and finding a place to fill it out.

https://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/health-and-pharmacy/pharmacy-services/flu-shot
To save you time, please fill out online screening and consent form before visiting our store to receive your shot.

The wait time was 45 min,,,but there are so many people getting it I wonder if they will run out.
Thanks FigmentSpark for the heads up.
I did call my doctor's office but they don't think they will get it till the end of Oct/Nov and they are not sure how the are going to distribute it yet (appointment or walk in).

Hugs
Mel
Thanks, Mel. i just filled out the form an waiting for my code.

Hi Hon
Double check that it isn't in your junk email.
Hugs Mel
Thanks, Mel. I didn't get anything yet, but it was good that I checked my spam....I had two emails requesting registration for Sunday's church service that needed to be dealt with. I'll check again tomorrow!

If you don't mind my asking, what did you actually purchase as far as breakdown?
My points were on the receipt, in my account immediately and the offer removed from my offer page. If I were you I would take a snapshot of the offer before it disappears out of your account in case something went wrong. It is hard to argue with them if you don't have prof.
It's odd that one store would do it one way and another store do it opposite.

Not sure what you want me to say. I had a couple of items plus the dining card. No points for the card showed up on the receipt. I'll wait and see if it shows by Oct. 30.

Not sure what you want me to say. I had a couple of items plus the dining card. No points for the card showed up on the receipt. I'll wait and see if it shows by Oct. 30.
Sorry, just meant denominations. I purchased 2 X $50. Wondering if it made a difference if the purchase was 4 X $25 or even the $100.
But for sure keep a copy of the offer. I have had to show proof before.

Once you have your email, do you have to make an appointment or just walk in?

Also, does Shoppers charge to do the flu shot? My doctor thought they did, but I thought they didn't for flu shot, just other shots.

Shoppers Flu shot info
No charge for Flu shot, you do need to show Health card.
No appointments are being taken.(Walk -in only).
First come first serve.

Hugs
Mel

Now for fun......................................:goodvibes
I think these shots are a lot better than the Flu shot.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter