• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete Said Pick a Number! *faint*

iwynlea

<font color=magenta>I am Eilonwy, daughter of Angh
Oh My goodness! :faint: I never dreamed my little voicemail (okay, so it really wasn't so little...between the two times I called, I think it was like 8 minutes) would result in getting to pick a number -- I just wanted to give back a little for all the laughter and joy the podcast brings to my life!

The review was totally off the cuff, I really didn't plan on calling...on the drive home (we live about an hour from Orlando) DH and I was discussing what we liked and didn't like about the park while we were listening to the email show. I started taking notes on the back of an old grocery receipt as we talked, and then grabbed the cell phone. DH was so confused..."What on earth are you doing??" "I'm calling the DIS Unplugged team to give them my review, since they mentioned they were getting a lot of questions and I don't know when they're going to make it to the park themselves!" Then I just rambled from my notes. LOL! I wouldn't have even had the number if we hadn't happened to be listening on the iPod!

Pete & gang, you're awesome, and I can't thank you enough for the show and the delight it brings to our family every week. :worship: I'm glad I could give back a tiny bit!!

:thumbsup2 No good deed goes unpunished! You were helping others... and walaa, you get to pick a # ! :woohoo: :woohoo: glad you are excited about it, you should be!

Great review too! :thumbsup2

It was a great review. Thanks for sharing! Hope you get a good prize.

You know I just love the way that Pete throws out that exciting line "Pick a number" you never know when it might happen next, I love the suspenseful anticipation!!

Way to go!!! :yay: Make it a good pick! We're rooting for ya!

Let's hope 28 contains, oh, a podcast cruise... ;) The sad thing is that I won't know until Thursday, since I leave tomorrow for a conference! No new podcasts till I get home....Waaaa!

Let's hope 28 contains, oh, a podcast cruise... ;) The sad thing is that I won't know until Thursday, since I leave tomorrow for a conference! No new podcasts till I get home....Waaaa!

I'm sure you could find a friend to email and let you know. Heck, I'd even give you a call. Not as fun as hearing it on the show, but I wouldn't be able to wait.

That was a great review! Thanks for calling it in. I personally can't wait to get over to Aquatica.

We're Busch Gardens/Water Country/Sea World platinum passholders, so we can go to any Anheiser Busch theme park...except Aquatica :( I'll be shelling out the cost of admission, though, because it definitely seems worth it!!

The "fast lazy river" you were describing - we have one at Water Country called the Hubba Hubba Highway. It is our favorite thing to do. Slap on a life jacket, then just float around. It takes about 5 minutes to go around once and we'll usually do at least 3 circles. Water Country has a lot of big maps up on huge signs. I don't know why they didn't do the same at Aquatica. Giving you a paper map does seem kinda goofy!

Great review, me and DW are planning on going next trip. Thanks for the info.:)

Great prize Erica (With a "C"!) -- I hope you listen to the podcast as soon as you can. :goodvibes

Wow, Erica, GREAT prize! I won't tell you what it is, until you listen to the podcast...but it's a goodie.

If she reads this thread before listening to the podcast, boy will she be flying through the podcast trying to find where they announce the prize!

Erica - Great prize! You will love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter