• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete Said Pick a Number! *faint*

Sweet prize! Got to give Pete a lot of credit. When he stuff the envelopes, he stuffs the envelopes with really cool things.

Holy Moly - it has been a crazy two weeks - this is my first time catching up on the Podcast thread since I got home from the conference a week ago!

First, I want to sincerely thank Pete and the Gang for my iPod touch! Wow! I was so surprised...it was here waiting for me when I got home, even before I listened to the podcast! :lmao:

I got sick immediately following the conference, was off work till Tuesday this week. Spent Tuesday and Wednesday catching up at work till 9pm each night. Then today our precious puppy dog became seriously ill, and we had the heartwrenching experience at the vet with having to decide to put him to sleep, so I was so devastated I didn't go in today. :sad: :sad: I'm just a wreck...he was only 7 years old, and the dog DH and I adopted right after we were married, so very much our child. I know we have pet people here who understand what I mean.

What a week. I'm just heartsick and exhausted. Need to spend some time laughing with my "invisible friends"...invisible friends who sent me a very real "cheer up" gift, as that's how I'm looking at my iTouch. So, again, thanks to my real invisible friends who keep me laughing and going even through the crappy weeks like this one.

All my best,
Erica

Hi Erica,

Everyone around the table is an animal lover...

John and I have Tinker (Cairn Terrier) and Rain (Silky Terrier)

Pete and Walter have Max (a dog with the most beautiful brown eyes), Figaro (a citizen of the world who lives part time with John and I) and Gracie (a large white Parrot....Macaw I think)

Corey and Julie have Bailey and Zooey (miniture Pinschers)

and Bob and Diana have Molly (a Yorkie)

Each and every one of us is a true animal lover and our hearts go out to you and your husband. We all understand. They become family and we love them as such.

Just think...now you have a guardian angel who loves you unconditionally.

Kevin

I am so very sorry to hear about your puppy dog. It is a gut wrenching decision to make when a beloved pet is ill and needs your loving mercy. I had to do it a few years ago and my heart is still broken. Time does help and soon you won't feel so sad. (Although as I am writing this I have started to cry again. Darn it, I hate it when that happens. :angel: ) It does makes me feel better when I think of my baby in heaven and she gets to romp and play and gets treats and tummy rubs all day long and she isn't sick anymore. And just ignore anyone who thinks it is silly to cry over a dog because they just don't get it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had many furbabies and feathered children in my lifetime, and they all hold very special places in my heart. I'm very glad that a little bit of sunshine crept through, courtesy of our good friends in Orlando.

Oh Erica, I'm so sorry for your loss! We have 2 fur babies (labs) that are very much our children.:grouphug: prayers to you during this tough time!:hug:

Erica - My heart goes out to you and your family. I have been in the same position more than once and it's just heartbreaking. I hope we can bring a little sunshine into what has been some cloudy days for you. :hug:

Oh Erica.... I'm so very very sorry. You'll miss that baby for a long time. Don't they have the most wonderful way of worming their way right into our hearts?? I'm sending warm, comforting thoughts your way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter