Photo Resort Session at the Polynesian

TivoQueen

Mouseketeer
We just came home from a 5 night visit at Disney and we did the Polynesian Photo Resort Session. I was very apprehensive about it with the price increase and it not being attached to your photopass any more. It turned out to be wonderful. Our appointment was for 10:30 am and I photographer was Shannon. She took us to fountains outside, fountains in the lobby, the beach, a grassy area, and a bridge outside near the pool. We got some really good shots and a few that were shadowed because of the sun. The wind really picked up while we were out so we do have a few windblown shots as well. The best part was when I was checking out she gave me my cd and she also gave me the photopass card so that I could link them up with my pics from the park. I didn't think they were doing this anymore as of September 10th. I don't know if she did it not knowing she isn't suppose to or if they changed their policy back. Maybe people were compaining so they switched it back. I don't know I just know that I have my pictures all together from the parks and the photo session. Does anyone know how to post a picture in the message board? I will try to post some of the better pictures.

My DH and I did this photo session in August and Richard was our photographer. We had a wonderful time and Richard was great! Our session was at 9:00 in the morning, to avoid the shadows, and it was already pretty warm. Some of the pictures we look a little "hot". Some of the pictures turned out really nice. My DH had never been around the resort and now wants to stay there.

We also did the photo session at the WL the next day, their first day of operation. The WL is our favorite resort, we own DVC there, so we really wanted pictures there. When I made the reservations for the session they were not scheduled to start taking them at WL until the day after we left. When we were at the Poly Richard told us about the WL starting the next day and we booked the additional session. That one turned out even better. Maybe it is just because we love it there.

We were very happy with both sessions and can't wait to do it again with our kids.

Glad you had a good experience!

Great to hear you had a good experience with your Poly photo shoot :thumbsup2 . We recently made our grand gathering photo appt at the Poly, so I am gald to hear yours was successful. Matter of fact, I thought it best to book 2 appt., as we have 17 people and want to have plenty of time and not be rushed. :goodvibes

We just did a photo session at the Poly on 10/26 with Shannon. She took about 50 pictures and they look great. She also gave us the cd with the photopass card. What a beautiful hotel.

We are going to book a Poly shoot during our honeymoon next year, I would love to see pics!!

To post an image in the message board you need to upload the photo somewhere else (try Imagebucket, its free). That site will create code for the image, you then copy and paste that code in your message here. Sounds complicated but its really not once you get the hang of it.

Would anyone happen to have the number to call to book this please?

Thanks

Thanks for the reviews! Bumping the thread, I'm hoping to see photos from the shoots, as well. We're considering this for our 10th anniversary trip in March. :wizard:

Thanks for the reviews! Bumping the thread, I'm hoping to see photos from the shoots, as well. We're considering this for our 10th anniversary trip in March. :wizard:

We have our photo session at the Poly on the 7th December. I will upload some when I get back:thumbsup2

i will post a few,but if you look through,the breaking news thread,there are alot,of pictures posted.
our session was oct 30th,at 10 a.m

DisneyPhotoImage61.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage25-2.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage53.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage68.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage51.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage9.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage79.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage24.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage85.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage12.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage59.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage26.jpg

really enjoyed the shoot & we also got a photopass card,with all the photos on.best $25,we spent all holiday!
tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter