Photo Sharing: Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0773.jpg

The arboretum provided for a nice peaceful walk yesterday. The only other people I saw were two other photographers with lots of gear..
streamBWframed2.jpg

Here is one taken on January 2nd. :beach:

3163539228_87ef74e9eb_b.jpg

Ugh, warmth. I normally don't complain about weather because we are only experiencing weather in the teens where other DISers are having -17 degree weather...but seeing that just makes me want to cry. Bathing suits in January!!! :crazy2:

...if only we were so lucky.

A birch tree "shedding" in December. We went on a house tour through our town of all the historic homes decorated for the holidays. Of all the photos I took this is probably my favorite. Just thought it looked neat. You really do notice everyday things a lot more when you have your camera strapped around your neck.

440472529_g35Dc-XL.jpg

I am so excited! This will be my first offical post a new D90 owner. This was my first day off since getting the camera so I went to our local Gardens of the World owned by the Hogan Family "Pleasant Hawaiian Holiday Travel" here in town. I have so many to choose from so I will start with this one for those of you stuck in the snow.

DSC_0174.jpg

Just got a 55-200 VR and was testing it out at DAK yesterday.
I like this one because he's got a little bit of an attitude I think.

n1514184_38203766_8213.jpg

OMG what is this stuff?

It has been over 4yrs since we have had over an inch of snow in our area. We got 3-6 inches today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow2.jpg

whatisthis.jpg

Poster on the canon dSLR boards but love to look at your guys' pictures. Really wanted my first camera to be a Nikon D80 but couldn't afford it.
Evad - great shots
Jeff F- loving them.
And that shot in Tampa on Jan 2nd....Well let me just say that Jan 2nd is my birthday and that would have been a great birthday gift for me if I was there enjoying that.

Kudos to you all.

Thanks so much KCmike!! I always check your Canon thread as well.

KrazyPete Great night shot!!!!! :thumbsup2

Mine for today.

Still with the snow shots cause that's all we have up here right now!!! :crazy2:

DSC_0801.jpg

Haven't posted this one in a few years.

Nikon D50 with Quantaray 70-300mm lens:

343750105_LojHp-L.jpg

One of the first shots right out of the new D300 today. Its going to take some studying to learn all the new buttons/settings/dials. I went out to do some shooting as soon as the battery was charged hoping I could find the white balance, ISO and other setting I needed just to get a couple shots.

crshorse4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter