Photo Sharing: Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Ed^^^

Here is mine for today- a Red-Shouldered Hawk

3157690989_d1023e7a8f_b.jpg

Great shot ED!!! Glad to see you over here on this thread. I guess you posted this while I was sending you a PM. :thumbsup2

Great pictures from everyone. I feel like I learn something from looking at each one of them.

I took this one of my son at gymnastics class. I was standing in a catwalk area over the gym.

2n03ud5.jpg

Great shot Quicklabs!!

Mine for today. From Christmas time as well.
I need to get a new tree, the wind storms we got this year broke my star. :rotfl:

DSC_0657.jpg

My tree like that bit the dust in a wind storm too this year. I dont have any pictures of mine though.

Thank you Dave.

I tried my hand at B&W this last week. This is my youngest monkey while reluctantly doing homework.

It must be a girl thing because my dd has the same look when ever she does homework!!! :rotfl:

Mine for today. More from Casa Loma.

Came out a little dark. Should have tried to fix that in pp.

DSC_0222.jpg

Topdog, Ed great pics today!! My neighbor is into aircraft photography big time. Unfortunately he is a Canon user. :rotfl:

Thank you Dave. I go to air show all the time. Those Canon users are evil. LOL...

Ed, That's a nice shot on the old bomber. I had the priviledge to watch them fly a few time. Wish one day I can witness a B52 fly by. My college dormmate currently is a C5 pilot in the Air Force. I am hoping I can get a close up shot some day when he takes off.

A monkey of the "barrel of" kind from Toy Story Mania. I love the 10.5!

monkey.jpg

A monkey of the barrel of kind from Toy Story Mania. I love the 10.5!

monkey.jpg

very cool!!!! The more I see some shots with the 10.5 the more I want to break my promise to DH and go buy one!

I finally found some time to squeeze in a shot on this thread. We've been inundated with robins this morning even with a wind chill of about 18 degrees.......

460765796_wA43G-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter