• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass...

ride photos are tricky. When we were at WDW in Feb 2006, they told us that you had to "add" the ride photos that day, which is kind of inconvenient. Most rides keep photos on their servers for a very short time, some as little as 24 hours.

I hope they work the bugs out of this, as it would help tremendously. The down side to that is that Disney might see a drop in ride photo revenue, and eventually might have a "surcharge" for adding photos to CD's. Just an observation, I do not have any inside information. Just realize that Disney will only do things that INCREASE revenue, not decrease it.

I'm just curious; how many photos will fit on a CD? Is it possible to have more photos than will fit on the CD? And if so, are you allowed to choose which photos to keep?

I didn't buy the CD so not sure about the embellishments. I simply picked pics individually, added embellishments and went from there. You are right it probably would have been cheaper to just do the CD but if they had it last Oct I was not aware of it.

I def will use them again though cuz to me it is nice to not have to worry about it till you get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter