~~~~~~~~~~Photos Pass Photos's - Brits at Disney~~~~~~~~~~ :)

Rob, I do like the AK one with baby Simba. See how everyone is "looking" at Simba, it looks like you are all completely contented and looking at each other like that. I love the moods that jump out of photos.

Diddldonna, that one with Pooh n friends is so sweet. Was that taken at Epcot?

I love love love the Typhoon Lagoon pic, beoing able to get pics like that together is brill, i always find when it is a couple travelling together there is always just pics of one half. That is the main reason i have gotten the photopass offer thing.
Could anyone tell me when you have your photo taken there would they give youa new card or would you have to take your Photopass with you everywhere, can you load a few cards onto one account? just thinking if we forget the card one day or something
Hope thats makes sense
Thanks
Ali

yes,you can have a few cards & load them all,onto one c.d.some people take a photo,of their card(s),so if they lose them,they still have the number,so the photos can be retrieved.
tracy

yes,you can have a few cards & load them all,onto one c.d.some people take a photo,of their card(s),so if they lose them,they still have the number,so the photos can be retrieved.
tracy

This is a very good idea, as i always panic about losing the cards, so we take a photo on our camera of the back of the card with the number on just incase.

tracy

I was very impressed with Disney last year, I lost one of our cards :scared1:, I went to the photo sevices shop at AK (or whatever it is called) and described a picture of me, roughly where and when it was taken in MK, and within 5 mins they had found all my photo's and put them on a new card :cool1:

Rob, I do like the AK one with baby Simba. See how everyone is "looking" at Simba, it looks like you are all completely contented and looking at each other like that. I love the moods that jump out of photos.

I take video of our holidays, mostly with the camera pointing at the ground looking at my feet, or getting a real good view of the inside of my ruck scak for 20 mins because I didn't press the off button firmly enough

Photo's are where my heart is becuase you can capture the mood of something which is lost in 'normal' motion.

I have great image that I sound'r post, I asked DW and DD to pretent to be gorilla's next to the Gorilla enlosure at AK and to my surprise they did...great shot :rotfl2:

These are great

We are doing photopass for the 1st time this Sept & I'm really looking forward to some photos with us all on.

OK . . . this is DH after going on Everest . . . I told him to look triumphant! Hmmm!!
everest.jpg

This is me . . . for some reason shaking my bottom at poor Donald . . .
bum.jpg

And one of us looking slightly more normal! Love photopass!!
us.jpg

So hard to choose :headache: ;)

I like this one as youngest DD (just two at the time) sat down next to Aladdin when he went into this arms folded, kneeling pose - and she would not get up! Everybody found it hilarious.

image012.jpg

This next picture is after a busy full day at Typhoon Lagoon, I just love it:goodvibes

image102a.jpg

I was very impressed with Disney last year, I lost one of our cards :scared1:, I went to the photo sevices shop at AK (or whatever it is called) and described a picture of me, roughly where and when it was taken in MK, and within 5 mins they had found all my photo's and put them on a new card :cool1:

We had a similar situation last year. We had 3 cards between the group, all of which were being put onto one account/CD. My sister lost hers 1 week into the holiday, and as it was her first trip she was absolutley devastated as they were the only shots they had with them as a family. We had been meaning to take phot's of the backs of the cards but, for one reason or another, never got round to it (though we mentioned it several times a day).
Me and DW went to the Photopass place in MK and told them that my Sis had had a photo taken with Snow White, near Epcot in Germany at around 11am on Friday. Within seconds they had found the photo then transfered all the pictures she had had taken with that card onto a new one - which we immediately took a picture of.
So if you do lose your card don't panic - all is not lost :thumbsup2

On a different note, watch out for your card not scanning! :eek: We had some great shots done infront of EE and our card wouldn't scan. Now, instead of the guy giving us a new card, he took an actual photo of our card and said it'd be okay and that the photos would be found.

Sadly, we've not been able to recover them, even after querying it with Disney.

Just a tip for anyone who's photographer does this - make them scan a new card instead! :thumbsup2

Great photos everyone. :thumbsup2

I'm really looking forward to getting one of the magic Balloon ones as it's new since our last visit.

Here's a couple of our 2008 pictures, which I just love! The one with me and Woody was my favourite of the trip, purely because I didn't know it was being taken and my face just says it all! :lovestruc

image084.jpg

image035.jpg

Love this one outside MK
DH had no idea what was going on :laughing:

Image0247-1.jpg

Another fave from AK

Image0219-2.jpg

On a different note, watch out for your card not scanning! :eek: We had some great shots done infront of EE and our card wouldn't scan. Now, instead of the guy giving us a new card, he took an actual photo of our card and said it'd be okay and that the photos would be found.

Sadly, we've not been able to recover them, even after querying it with Disney.

Just a tip for anyone who's photographer does this - make them scan a new card instead! :thumbsup2

That photographer was a bit confused I think. If the card did not scan the photo onto it then the photopass code would not track the picture. :confused3 Yes, make 'em give you a new card! :thumbsup2

Torsie, I can see why that is your favourite picture! :love: :thumbsup2 You can actually feel all the emotions in there just by looking at it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter