photos

nops

Earning My Ears
My family wouldl like a photo with MM (a professional type) while we are at WDW. We did this years ago, with a package deal.
Does anyone know of anywhere we can do this?

I seem to recall a location in Downtown Disney where you are taken into a back room with Mickey for posed photos.

Sorry don't remember much more than that.

I think it is called Mickey and Me and it use to be in between the big sports store and the glass shop in Downtown Disney

Unless the place has changed names, it is called Studio M in DTD. They do pictures and can put thme on mugs, calendars, mousepads and so forth. They do good work.

Is this different from the picture you can get with Sorceror Mickey in MGM, or Mickey in ToonTown? Do you get more time? Do you not have to line up?

Ciao,
Mort.

Originally posted by Mortlives
Is this different from the picture you can get with Sorceror Mickey in MGM, or Mickey in ToonTown? Do you get more time? Do you not have to line up?

Ciao,
Mort.

It is totally different. It is more like a portrait session. You and your family are the only ones in there with Mickey and you get enough time to do the pictures you want. Or at least that is the way it was when we did it last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter