** Picture of the Day 3 **

Foggy morning in London:

P1950779-XL.jpg
:tink:

OMG! When were you in London? I was there at the end of Jan.

:wave:

Seriously? :faint: We missed one another by a week or two! We flew in on February 6th for a 3 day stay before we moved on to Liverpool. Allie is spending her spring semester at Liverpool Hope University and we went for a visit. We had a marvelous time and even got to watch her score a goal in a soccer game! :goodvibes "It's a Small World After All....."! :goodvibes:tink:

Seriously? :faint: We missed one another by a week or two! We flew in on February 6th for a 3 day stay before we moved on to Liverpool. Allie is spending her spring semester at Liverpool Hope University and we went for a visit. We had a marvelous time and even got to watch her score a goal in a soccer game! :goodvibes "It's a Small World After All....."! :goodvibes:tink:
OMG!

I was in London 25-27 Jan.
Hubby had a work trip in Bristol. So we were there from 27 Jan - 2 Feb.
We headed to Amesbury after and covered Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
After that we were in the Cotswold til the 8th.
We flew out of London on the 9th.

Dang it! Could have met up with you!!!

OMG!

I was in London 25-27 Jan.
Hubby had a work trip in Bristol. So we were there from 27 Jan - 2 Feb.
We headed to Amesbury after and covered Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
After that we were in the Cotswold til the 8th.
We flew out of London on the 9th.

Dang it! Could have met up with you!!!

I can't believe it! :faint: We were in Salisbury on the 7th...we were SO CLOSE to one another! :rolleyes: We had hopes of visiting Cotswold that day too but we spent to much time at the Cathedral and needed to return the rental car that same day. We left London for Liverpool on the 8th, met with Allie and flew over to Ireland on the 9th. DANG...that would have been an extra special treat to see you again! It's been 10 years since we met at Disney World! Our youngest daughter and my best friend were with us on the trip...here we are in front of the Salisbury Cathedral.

P1290772-M.jpg

Allie called today...she and some of her friends are spending 4 days in London. When I told her about your trip she couldn't believe it either! :tink:

DGD and friends are spending 4 days in London. She called this afternoon to thank me for recommending the Red Lion Pub; they had their Sunday lunch there and, according to the group, "the best food we've had in London"! :goodvibes

P1290948-M.jpg
P1290937-S.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter