Pictures of things No Longer Seen at WDW

Do you know where? I'd love to check it out next time I'm there!

Right inside the main gate before your walk up to the carousel! Look left from the Ernie Harwell statue, against the brick to the right of the steps up to the carousel.

11039205_10100332925102429_821383419831948542_n.jpg

Me with Roger Rabbit sometime around 1989/1990. Sorry, I don't know how to upload a photo :(

Roger Rabbit has ZERO presence at WDW. My husband looks for anything with him on it. Last vacation he got a pin.
Well, there is a giant statue of him at the
Pop Century.

Thanks to everyone for posting these amazing picks of times gone by! I lost a lot of my old photos in a flood several years ago. You guys are giving me soupy-eyes with some of this stuff!!

The Viking ship at Norway.

Viking_Ship.jpg
I've been going through this whole thread tonight, but I gotta admit. I just started at this picture for a good 5 minutes. Instantly brings up so many great memories of me running around this ship with my older sister in the late 90's. Sigh. And now she's married, and I'm in college... and no more ship for me to reminisce in when I take my trips now as an adult.

This thread is great, thanks to all.Great photos brings back many happy days I renember from years back

Last time I was there (2012), the Merry Christmas snow scene could be found at Downtown Disney. It was a bit shoved to the side but it was there. With all of the construction, it is probably in mothballs now.

It's still there! Just took our picture in front of it last week!

(It does say Happy Holidays.)

Last time I was there (2012), the Merry Christmas snow scene could be found at Downtown Disney. It was a bit shoved to the side but it was there. With all of the construction, it is probably in mothballs now.

I hope to get out my old Disney photos this weekend. This is he best thread EVER on the dis. OP, you deserve the dis award for best thread! As someone that has been going to Disney since the 1970s, I absolutely LOVE this thread!!

Thank you all that have posted!

Thanks. It still seems to be showing some additional text. I am thinking of using Photo Bucket for future photos.

You can also just drag your photo directly into the screen where you type your reply. Alternately, you can use the "Upload a File" button.

Thanks for the contribution. It came in perfect!

Also, thanks to all who have helped make this thread what it is. I am amazed each time I check how things are going. Keep sharing the memories of things no longer seen at WDW.

FigmentIsTheBest (OP)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter