Pinkerbell's TR-5/18/09-WP-Whitehall Room-Sago Cay Point *More Wedding Pictures*

I just found your PJ. Everything looks wonderful I can not wait to see more pictures!!

I just found your PJ/TR, and it looks absolutely wonderful!! Everything was just beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Caroline - the pictures are gorgeous!!:lovestruc I don't know if you've heard, but I forgot the time of your wedding when I was there for my PS and now have some spiffy pictures of some random bride at 12:30 on the 18th! :lmao:Oh well, I tried!!

Awwww I love them Caroline - they are beautiful :lovestruc:lovestruc

Also congratulations on the forthcoming vow renewal ;)

I love the DFTW umbrella!! And you're right...I don't have ANY great umbrella pics!!!

Caroline - your pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see more! your bouquet looked exquisite

I just found your PJ. Everything looks wonderful I can not wait to see more pictures!!

I just found your PJ/TR, and it looks absolutely wonderful!! Everything was just beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Gorgeous pictures Caroline. Who was your photographer?:goodvibes

Caroline - the pictures are gorgeous!!:lovestruc I don't know if you've heard, but I forgot the time of your wedding when I was there for my PS and now have some spiffy pictures of some random bride at 12:30 on the 18th! :lmao:Oh well, I tried!!

Thank you for all the comments. My photographer was Randy Chapman, I loved him!

MegKate, I did see on your PJ that you'd seen another wedding :rotfl: I saw someone at Franks taking pics and looking at our wedding, and I wondered if that was you, but obviously not. Randy also said that he'd seen someone at the GF that had said 'say hi to Caroline for me', was that you? :)

Hi

Your photos are beautiful ! I think the cloudy skies and umberellas make them more romantic !

Looking forward to reading a TR and glad the rain didn't spoil your day !

Linz B xxx :)

Congratulations Caroline! Your photos are gorgeous, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your trip report. I'm particularly interested to find out what you thought of Sago Cay Pointe (despite the rain) because that's where we are planning our reception / dp.

How funny are those shirts! :lmao: I'm struggling to think of a couple that I could do that for!

Congratulations Caroline! Your photos are gorgeous, I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your trip report. I'm particularly interested to find out what you thought of Sago Cay Pointe (despite the rain) because that's where we are planning our reception / dp.

Your wedding pictures look amazing!! Congratulations!!

Great start to the report, cant wait to read more :)

I'm so glad you've started your trip report! I'm looking forward to reading more! :banana:

How funny are those shirts! :lmao: I'm struggling to think of a couple that I could do that for!

Love the photos - and that the trip report has started popcorn::

Thank's for reading guys! I will get on with the rest shortly, just gotta upload more pics!

BecBenney, you should definitely get some of those t-shirts, we loved them, it was such a funny surprise and everyone on the plane was asking about the wedding when we were on our way home so they definitely made an impression... or was it that we had Mickey and Minnie 'Just Married' t-shirts on?

:rotfl: I can't believe you got all the way there before realising that your mum had left their tickets behind... That's pretty funny. Well I'msure it wasn't at the time, but I'm getting a giggle out of it. :laughing:

more more more!!

yay for this trip report!! i cant wait til the wedding day part!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter