Pinkerbell's TR-5/18/09-WP-Whitehall Room-Sago Cay Point *More Wedding Pictures*

I just saw one of your pictures in the POTD thread and I had to come over here and say that your dress was absolutely stunning :thumbsup2

Hey Caroline - you've been quiet for a while - hope you're OK :grouphug:

I'm good thanks, just been on my disneymoon finally so that's taken up a lot of my time planning it and stuff. Now I'm back with no more wedding/honeymoon stuff and it's really sad :sad1: I want to do it all over again.

Love the pics in your siggy by the way :goodvibes

Glad you had a good time - I had that same feeling after my at home reception - it's really wierd!

Mind you, I've been so busy at work that I've totally lost track of time - trying to save the money to go back for our anniversary next year...

Glad you had a good time - I had that same feeling after my at home reception - it's really wierd!

Mind you, I've been so busy at work that I've totally lost track of time - trying to save the money to go back for our anniversary next year...

Well it's funny you should say that, because that's the only thing keeping me going... knowing that I can go back for my anniversary next May. That's the problem with Disney weddings, they make you feel so special and it's so amazing that when it's over, it's a big anti climax :goodvibes

I've been a long time lurker and I can't wait to hear all about your big day! And you pictures are so lovely, it makes me so happy i booked randy!

Did you have him do your pictures for your DP?

No we didn't have Randy for the dp, we only had him for 4 hours as one of my bridesmaid's is a pro photographer, I used her.

Randy was great, you'll love him!

Great start on the pictures!!

You look beautiful and your bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous. Love you in the limo!!

Yay, Caroline! I've lurked throughout your planning and I'm so happy you're posting photos! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Got my dress on and all ready to go, just waiting for the limo to arrive. It was still raining but I was so excited, I didn't care!

9620_272374235453_669065453_8731137_1826345_n.jpg
Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. You look like a princess. :goodvibes

Your bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous!! I don't think I've noticed them before, but they're beautiful!

Glad you are sharing the pictures with us, they are gorgeous.
You look beautiful in your dress and i love your BM dresses, do you mind me asking where you got them?

YAY wedding pics!! Almost as good as a TR, but are a great substitute!! Can't wait for more.

OOHH YAY!! I love your wedding dress!!

Great start on the pictures!!

You look beautiful and your bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous. Love you in the limo!!

Yay, Caroline! I've lurked throughout your planning and I'm so happy you're posting photos! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. You look like a princess. :goodvibes

Your bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous!! I don't think I've noticed them before, but they're beautiful!

Glad you are sharing the pictures with us, they are gorgeous.
You look beautiful in your dress and i love your BM dresses, do you mind me asking where you got them?

Another fan of the BM dresses. Please post more photos.

Thank you Thank you Thank you! :goodvibes

More pictures coming up, I have around 3000 pictures from Randy so it may take a while!

My bm's dresses were from Next, I looked at proper bm dresses at around 6 months before my wedding, but all the shops said they could take up to 8 months to arrive... so I was a bit stuck. So in the end, I got them off the high street and I couldn't have been happier with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter