Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

Pirate-Emery

<font color=blue>Did the Tag Fairy see POTC2?</fon
Alright, yer Captain Pirate is here after quite the journey.

However, he cannot continue on said journey until the Navigational Charts have counted down to 0. What do said Charts say? 11 Days, X hours (cannot read it at the moment), and 30 Minutes.

You think Pirate's gone daft? Well, click this link. I'm sure a good portion of it will seem... familiar to ye. However, as soon as you reach World's End... and saved Captain Jack from his crabby fate... Tia Dalma instructs that you cannot go further on your quest until the Charts have gone to 0.

However, what unseen treasure lies at the end of this quest? Aye, laddies, THAT is what this thread should discuss.

Are we going to get our Davy Jones Costume at last? Some new AWE items? Or will VMK be at the end of this road at all?

But if it is... then this may be a clue as to what theme April is... As the countdown from these charts coincide with the First of April.

And, if we're unlucky, Yavn will pull the biggest April Fool's Joke of all time: Reusable Treasure Detector Magic... in the place of the usual Jack Sparrow Costume (1 in 5000 codes).

Aye... Tend to your rum, if this be the case...

Hopefully, the other pirate costume will be available (bandana)

We've been waiting since last July :surfweb:

Thanks Pirate, i just downloaded the widget for Mac, it is the countdown clock to when u can return

How many different pirate suits are there? I can think of Davy Jones.. Jack Sparrow 1, Jack Sparrow 2(the one in the game(we can get it)), the girl pirate costume, and what else?

How many different pirate suits are there? I can think of Davy Jones.. Jack Sparrow 1, Jack Sparrow 2(the one in the game(we can get it)), the girl pirate costume, and what else?

The Bandana Costume (hint: look on the Left when you get to the sign in screen. It's all in shadows, but you should see a visible bandana outline).

So I downloaded the widget. It's rather annoying since you can't minimize or access it from your desktop. So do they expect us to keep it open the entire time?

That's what I meant by the girl pirate costume, isn't it only for girls?

I'm not referring to the "Signing In" screen. I'm referring to the bright green/yellow screen where you type in your username and password.

I have no clue what you're talking about..

bandana-1.jpg

Now you do. :rolleyes:

But yes, I figured the pigtails was cloth coming from the bandana.

People say it's female only, but there was a screenshot on VMK last july of a male wearing it, so that is the one I was referring to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter