Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

Haha, actually that wasn't where I was. It was no wonder I couldn't figure out what to do next, though! The game apparently didn't load all the way; I was in the 'room' I mentioned but there were no people there (no Elizabeth, no nobody). Seeing as I hadn't played before, I didn't know anything was wrong and kept clicking like a mad woman. Finally closed out the window, opened it again, and voila! characters from the movie. Figures it would do that to me. :rotfl2: Thank you for the advice, though, Briar.

ETA: Btw, my clock says 10 hrs and 30 min.

Oh good. You must have been in the secret "invisible" Singapore streets. ;)

When I downloaded the clock and ran it, It said 11 hour and 52 minutes. Putting it at (at that time) about midnight est.

But, after that, I could not get it to close. I couldn't even get my Task Manager up to close out the clock.
I had to do a complete reboot to shut the thing down. :sad2:

Go here for the "Adventure Game"

SPOILERS

==OUTER SINGAPORE==
Click the Door
/
Tia Dalma will come up, warning you of the dangers of your quest.
/
Click the "Candle at the End of the House"
+

==SINGAPORE STREETS==
Click Tia Dalma
/
Elizabeth moves and allows you to enter the Bath Houses
/
click the Sign to the Left: "Feng's Bath House"
+

==FENG'S BATH HOUSE==
Click on the rolled up Navigational Charts in Sao Feng's hands
/
The Charts come up and swirl about: showing he whom you want to save.
/
Click "Enter" to go towards World's End.
+

==Davy Jones' Locker==
Click on Jack
/
Click on Tia Dalma
/
Click on the Circular Gold Item in Jack's chest pocket
/
Up comes the Navigational Charts: download them to get the countdown.
+

/SPOILERS

VERY cool link! I enjoyed 'playing' and look forward to the rest :thumbsup2

Maybe We Will Be Able To Get The VMK Codes Tonight Or Later This Week..

Yavn said:
So now it's back to final testing so you can see the new stuff! In a day or 2, I'll have more news...
In Two Days You'll Have More News? Maybe Pirates News?

Maybe We Will Be Able To Get The VMK Codes Tonight Or Later This Week..

In Two Days You'll Have More News? Maybe Pirates News?

Perhaps...

I'm still unsure whether or not we'll get VMK codes with this... We have 7 hours until we find out...

Let us pray to Tia Dalma, Lady of the Sea, for new At World's End VMK codes. pirate:

I'm not quite sure how people think there will be a VMK tie-in... Yavn hasn't said anything, or aluded to any such thing anywhere... I'm not going to get my hopes up. However, it does seem odd that they are opening the rest of the site on a Tuesday... a day very common for new releases in VMK. I think there is a definite possibility, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I actually get to see it tomorrow.

P.S. I'm trusting you night-owls will post whether there is anything to do with VMK on the new site by tomorrow morning :teeth:? Since I don't have computer class tomorrow, I can't get on and check for myself ;).

I'm not quite sure how people think there will be a VMK tie-in... Yavn hasn't said anything, or aluded to any such thing anywhere... I'm not going to get my hopes up. However, it does seem odd that they are opening the rest of the site on a Tuesday... a day very common for new releases in VMK. I think there is a definite possibility, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I actually get to see it tomorrow.

P.S. I'm trusting you night-owls will post whether there is anything to do with VMK on the new site by tomorrow morning :teeth:? Since I don't have computer class tomorrow, I can't get on and check for myself ;).

I agree. There was never anything said that this will be related to VMK. Hoping that people will understand that and not get mad when/if there are not codes associated with this. When I first found the game on this site, I never assumed that it would have anything to do with VMK (and I actually had found it before this thread was made, but didn't post not knowing what was going on)

I will for sure be one of those night owls looking forward to continuing this adventure :teeth:

I restate:

Perhaps...

I'm still unsure whether or not we'll get VMK codes with this... We have 7 hours until we find out...

Let us pray to Tia Dalma, Lady of the Sea, for new At World's End VMK codes. pirate:

But yes, I'll be on at Midnight PST to continue the game. Consider a thread up several minutes later.

Wait... is it midnight EVERYWHERE? Or is it just Midnight PST?

Hmmm...

EDIT: Just changed my Time Zone (handy!), and it does in fact read 0 Hours.

Hopefully we'll get something good. My sister and I need some more pirate gear :)

And Really Bad Eggs..

Yup. Here in old Virginia, the timer is now saying we have 51 days and 23:55 hours to wait. Ah well. And here I was all excited about whatever it might be. Drat. :sad1:

Ok, confused...

But the game presents itself! We must find a Gold Pirate Coin in order to continue onto Shipwreck (Place). But first we must get to Tortuga...

But how?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter