Pirates! Pirates! Pirates!!! POTC At World's End! Discussion, SPOILERS

OMG I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!! i loved the part where jack was like:[ this is found in my signature]

Jack: Hector! has it been that long?
Barbossa: you shot me.
Jack: i did that doesn't sound like me...[walks away]

Saw it for the second time this morning. I was expecting to pick up on a lot of stuff I missed, but I guess I caught more stuff than I realized the first time. Still, I enjoyed the second viewing as much as the first.

At the very end of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, after the credits, there is a hidden scene. If you have not watched the movie do not click the link below. If you have missed the ending and you wish to see it, you can click the link. If you have not, and you still wish to, I am not responsible for spoiling it.

WARNING! SPOILER!:
>>CLICK HERE!( Once Again! WARNING SPOILERS )<<

EDIT: Im not the one filming the ending lol. And if this is on the wrong board please move it! Thanks!

I get goosebumps every time i watch that ending sigh....:goodvibes

Bug

Its hinted that there WILL be a POTC4, just not with all the main characters in it. The clues given in POTC3 are:

1. You see Captain Jack Sparrow in a dinghy after his ship
2. He is also using the navigational charts to find the "Fountain of Youth"
3. The secret ending shows the son (daughter? Idk) of Will & Elizabeth.

Anyways, just a thought. Dont get too excited for it because Im not always right :).

Its hinted that there WILL be a POTC4, just not with all the main characters in it. The clues given in POTC3 are:

Anyways, just a thought. Dont get too excited for it because Im not always right :).

It's Will & Elizabeth's son. His name in the movie is "Young Will Turner" and he's played by Dominic Scott Kay. ;)

As far as a 4th movie, it's hinted at because they wanted to leave it open in case they wanted to pursue more movies. However, nothing has been said of any future movies as of yet. Jerry Bruckheimer and Johnny Depp have expressed interest, Orlando Bloom is on the fence, and Keira Knightley said she is done. Bruckheimer said they all need breaks from the movies for a time before any possibility of another movie. I wouldn't look for any official word for a time, right now they're all focused on promoting At World's End.

Well, lets pray they make another. ;)

The 4th movie script is out and involves Jack, Teg Sparrow, and Jack's Son. Jack's son is holding a grudge against his father and Jack has something that his son wants and agrees to give it to him if he helps him retrieve the fountain of youth. Meanwhile Jack's father is hot on their tail trying to convince Jack not to take the fountain of youth because he did and he does not want Jack to suffer the same fate.

Sounds good

Disniplaya

:headache: Well, there goes my idea of writing them a letter and begging them not to rush a script and instead wait until they have a really great idea for a story...

The 4th movie script is out and involves Jack, Teg Sparrow, and Jack's Son. Jack's son is holding a grudge against his father and Jack has something that his son wants and agrees to give it to him if he helps him retrieve the fountain of youth. Meanwhile Jack's father is hot on their tail trying to convince Jack not to take the fountain of youth because he did and he does not want Jack to suffer the same fate.

Sounds good

Disniplaya

First of all how do you know that?

I don't them to rush a script either. I have to be blunt and say that sounds like a sucky movie. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter