Pizza Delivery to BWV?

Copperline

DVC BCV & OKW Owner
Hi all!

Hoping I can pick some fellow Disney brains ;)

We will be at BWV from 9/15-9/22. "We" consist of DH, DS (4) and myself, and we will also be joined by our good friends who have 2 boys ages 30 months and 11 months.

We are hoping to find a good pizza delivery place for a dinner or 2 while we are there. I think most people are in agreement that Disney "pizza" is pretty bad...but they sure do lots of other things well!!!

I boycott Dominos for political reasons, and none of us like Chicago style pizza. Outside of those 2 exclusions, does anyone have any ideas for good pizza delivery?

TIA!!

You could try Papa John's Pizza (407-477-7777) or (407-397-7272). I'm not sure which one is closer to BWV. You could ask at the desk at BWV for the closest pizza place. There is a GIordano's Pizza (407-239-8900) but they are known for their Chicago-stuffed pizza. Good luck!

Hi Copperline - I don't want to get in trouble by seguing inappropriately to politics, so would you mind sending me a PM with the reason you boycott Domino's? I, too, boycotted them for a long time and I have never run into anyone else who had done so also! All of my friends and family thought I was crazy! Now I know I'm not alone! :cool1:

I was sitting here eating my Dominos pizza (no lie) when I read about your boycott. I searched Google for "boycott dominos" just to see what it's all about.

I lost count on the number of different reasons people have for boycotting Dominos. Who knew? The issues ran from the political left to the political right but my favorite was the guy who said he boycotts Dominos "simply because their pizza sucks."

Whatever !?! :confused3

Not to hijack the thread, seeing as the OP doesn't care for stuffed pizzas, but will Giordano's deliver to BWV? I love the Chicago-style pizzas and will be at BWV soon :)

I could even imagine getting a half-baked frozen one, and keeping in the villa's freezer for later... Mmmm...

Any delivery service will only go as far as the lobby. They can't go directly to the room, although I'm sure some slip by. They have the front desk call your room so you can come down and get your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter