PlanDisney Panelist Search 2024 Applications Now Open

ChEARing for you all. It’s nice when a Diser makes it to the DPMP/planDisney. Did you know that one of our Webmasters was a panelist?

LOL I don't know why I'm so excited for these emails to go out, because I'm dang sure I'm not making it to round 2! 😂 It's just really fun, still, somehow.

You never know. I made it R2 my first (and only) try in 2013.

Darn, I really want to apply but I work for a the corporate side of a company that has a store in Disney Springs. The way that I’m interpreting the end of that sentence means (to me) that I can’t apply. Anyone else interpret it the same way?

Correct. You can’t be an employee or related to an employee of Disney, affiliated companies, travel agent, etc. So best to check the rules because I believe it mentions signing an affidavit.

Why does Disney do this - for the "free" labor? I've never been impressed with the answers given by these panels. I've even pointed out incorrect info put online by the panels to Disney. Two have been taken down after I sent an email. (Not saying it was just my email that had them take down incorrect info)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter