Planning is "almost" as much fun as the actual trip

aussietravellers - we will be travelling with a peanut allergy too (epipen and antihistamines - have you had any problems in the US? It scares the bejesus out of me when I look at menus and see peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the kids stuff all the time - the risk of cross contamination is surely high?? Any advice??

At Disney, the PB&J sandwich in the kids meals comes in a plastic bag and it's a sealed sandwich. Hard to explain, but it's kind of like a pie with the peanut butter and jelly on the inside.

Anyway, I don't think you should worry too much about cross contamination (at Disney anyway) because it's pre-packaged and as mentioned, the staff are very good about noting and dealing with the allergy.

Hahahaha, I just read her review and she says the music on the DVD's catchy.

Ummmm, not so much :lmao:.

It's kind of annoying but it's only at the start for the menu part.

We all groan when we hear it :lmao:

Excellent, have ordered. Pretty good price. I always find that ordering with Amazon, I just pay for regular shipping and it usually gets here in just a few days. The experdited shipping costs aren't worth it. Fastest I ever got something from the US was a late night order on the internet on a Tuesday, parcel delivery guy on my doorstep Friday morning. Amazing. It was like they beamed it in Scotty.

I have to say that I am a little impatient :rotfl: And also I did order some thing's for my DS's birthday so didn't want to risk the order taking too long. So I did pay for the super fast shipping.

And I am very excited to say that I got the shipping email from Amazon yesterday to say it has been sent and I have just looked at online tracking and it has arrived in Brisbane :woohoo: So should have it tomorrow. That's pretty quick :banana:

I just ordered too! Although it was very tempting to just stick to the dvds and not add all the extras that popped up along the way!

I just ordered mine as well, but I got the second option for shipping. So we will see how long it takes! The people at amazon will be thinking what is going on in Australia atm he he.....Can't wait to watch it. Only 38days to go now yay!

I just got my confirmation of DVD shipping - I wonder if we're all going to be rounded up and questioned - all these people from AUstralia buying DVD's of the same Disney parks - we MUST be planning something dreadful.....

Yes Ms. Shuttergirl what have you started! You should get a commison from amazon!

They are here :cool1: Just arrived home and my package was waiting for me. I ripped it open but am now about to head out to school pickup so i will have to wait until tonight to watch one.

Ms.Shuttergirl, which is the best one? Which do you recommend starting with? I am so excited that I don't know where to start :lmao:

Oh wow that was quick aussietravellers! Maybe mine will be here early next week, will be waiting by the door. Well not really but can't wait to watch it!

Aussietravellers, did you do the fast shipping option? :confused3

Yes I did.

I have some books in the order for my DS's birthday and didn't want to risk them not arriving in time. (Who am I kidding, I'm impatient! so the birthday was just an excuse, its a real excuse but I am still impatient :rotfl2: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter