Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

maybe if you actually played the game it isn't just a plastic guitar plugged into the system, it much bigger than that...

Alphawazup said:
lol

i have played it but not for a long time only about 10 minutes in a store

wow, you don't know what your missing...

Heck yeah! :rotfl: Woot... it's the waaave of the future. :3dglasses

it mystifies everyone! :3dglasses

aww dragon, the only other guitar hero fan on the dis that i know of. :rolleyes:

jazstar87 said:
wow, you don't know what your missing...

it mystifies everyone! :3dglasses

aww dragon, the only other guitar hero fan on the dis that i know of. :rolleyes:
Shadow Pirate plays Guitar Hero too he is pretty good too. I want to get it sooooo bad!

jazstar87 said:
woot 3 and potential 4 woot!

Lol, the game is the main reason why my dad gave in to our begging for a 360. :rolleyes: And the potential for downloadable music from Live Marketplace? SWEET!

oh thanks leave me out in the cold....i guess he couldn't stand listening to "i love rock and roll"...oh ouch...

jazstar87 said:
the guitar hero controllers are the best;)
Yyyyyeeessss!

Guitar Hero is the best fun that you can possibly have. Especially if you're into the music. When I played #1 I totally got into it. As in, I was somehow spinning around, keeping track of the notes, and not pulling my PS2 out of the cabinet. Rawk and Roll!

Here's my rendition of the creation of Guitar Hero:

"And lo, the clouds parted, and the gods of rock decsended from their almighty throne of guitars. They went to developer RedOctane and said,
"We are not pleased at the extreme lack of amazing rock games. We are giving you the holy power of extreme rock, now make us a game!"
And, no sooner had they arrived they departed, leaving a holy cloud of rock n' roll in their wake. And as the people of RedOctane approached thine cloud, before them lay the guitar. Not just any guitar. The guitar...

OF THE GODS!!!

And it was with this, they made the controller for guitar hero.

Upon it's release, the gods of rock descended once more, and said,
"You guys are freakin' metal. When you die, you'll go to rock heaven."
And it was this series of events that led to the creation of Guitar Hero."

Thanks you.

LOL......

beautiful...

gh and gh2 are the best

Quote removed
is taht really called for

i was just making a point to any other ppl that joined the conversaition (arguement) that if they haven't played it they shouldn't talk bad about didn't you read it.

It said
Alphawazup said:
P.S. I am not sure if this is true for you...
and you say i don't read . Wow.

and again how could i not read them if i acctually am responding and noticing mixtakes of other ppl. And if you guys haven't noticed now i am defending my opion against 2 ppl so i am doing the best i can.

So plz use more appropriate launguage in your posts next time Yo.

Alphawazup

P.S. i wish i could play guitar hero because i do play guitar but that is one game that my system doesn't support (don't throw that back in my face ppl, because i know nintendo has games that your systems don't that you would like)

ok you guys look at this most people confess sony has taken most of there ideas form other game systems and microsoft and sony i have read in alot of place are now going to take some of the wii tech and use it in their system and nintnendo has been around the longest

short story sony and microsoft steal the tech and nintendo comes up with the tech
end of story nintendo rules

school of rock is on and i am having some strange feeling to play guitar hero

to the guitar hero mobile away! @_@

(yeah i am tired)

Have you guys heard of the guy last year who waited in line for an xbox 360 and then smashed it outside the store? He did the same thing for the PS3. I'd post the video but it has bad language.

birdman94 said:
ok you guys look at this most people confess sony has taken most of there ideas form other game systems and microsoft and sony i have read in alot of place are now going to take some of the wii tech and use it in their system and nintnendo has been around the longest

short story sony and microsoft steal the tech and nintendo comes up with the tech
end of story nintendo rules
I swear I'm done arguing after this. I'm just flabergasted by this post.

Yes, the PS3 has a motion sensing controller, but does it mean they stole it from Nintendo? And how in the name of the gods of rock did Microsoft steal technology? Your post is a blatant lie. Please try again.

Maleficent2 said:
reign it in guys or this thread is closed.

can do mal. (so now guys it is just a freindly chat) you can still make points but don;'t get all mad and yell in all caps and stuff.
Title changed

Nanoer- Can you PM me a link to those movies

shadow pirate- Nintendo released the motion control first and the PS3 released there boomerang control. (which changed later on and is not a boomerang anymore. they changed so that they could compare to nintendo.

I know that nintendo has used some of there technology too. so don't use that against me. Everybody that works in the same market takes stuff from other companies and buissnesses. It works that way with anything that has more then 1 creator.

Alphawazup

Wow, this is going a bit too far. If this makes you made, JUST IGNORE THE THREAD! :sad2:

People can have their own opinions ya know! I prefer the Wii, but you don't see me rattling off in some heated arguement for which console is "the best". :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter