Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

I love Microsoft, because my uncle worked there. He actually vaguely helped devolp the x-box (original). Have you heard that story about how some people think an x-box nearly burned their house down?! That seems a little unlikely to me. Anyways, I want an x-box 360, and a wii.

The xbox 360 has a great picture, and I played this really fun tennis game at Best Buy once. So now I want one. :teeth:

I love the orignal nintendo games on our old nintendo console (they have this awesome Aladdin one!!) And then the Wii with those motion controllers are so cool, and it looks alot simpler to play. :thumbsup2

I have no interest in the PS3. I don't know why. The name sort of bugs me, actually. And if the name bugs me, I just am not really appealed to the console. I'm weird like that. :rolleyes:

DarthJordan said:
Wow, this is going a bit too far. If this makes you made, JUST IGNORE THE THREAD! :sad2:

People can have their own opinions ya know! I prefer the Wii, but you don't see me rattling off in some heated arguement for which console is "the best". :sad2:
it is going to far and i have said many times that everybody has opions so now it is just a friendly chat about the systems.

lol

alpha

Yea. I called the PS3 the plaugerized 3 a while ago because of that. It may be the same general idea, but it's not executed in the same way as Nintendo did theirs. No caps, no angry words, I'm done arguing.

Anyway, the game that I'm really looking forward to on the Wii (maybe even the game that convinces my parents a Wii is a cool idea) would be Metroid Prime 3. And Prince of Persia. I want to see what they'll do with that.

shadow pirate said:
Yea. I called the PS3 the plaugerized 3 a while ago because of that. It may be the same general idea, but it's not executed in the same way as Nintendo did theirs. No caps, no angry words, I'm done arguing.

Anyway, the game that I'm really looking forward to on the Wii (maybe even the game that convinces my parents a Wii is a cool idea) would be Metroid Prime 3. And Prince of Persia. I want to see what they'll do with that.
yes the prince of persia trilogy is amazing.

I only have the 1st one though my parents won't buy me the otehrs becasue they are rated M
on my next birthday though i can buy them thankfully. (only around 11 months)lol

dancergirlsasha said:
I love the orignal nintendo games on our old nintendo console (they have this awesome Aladdin one!!) And then the Wii with those motion controllers are so cool, and it looks alot simpler to play.
do you mean the game for the SNES?
it is awesome if that is what you are talking about i have that game.

Alphawazup

Yup :thumbsup2
The only thing I am little annoyed about is the way the wiis are being sold. I know they can't help it, but sending only 18 to a store at a time just bugs me a bit, because its really hard to get one, and I really want one!

I only have the third game. Rented the first. Can't find the second. I gotta try and find those two, because I liked the origional a lot, and herd the socond was really good. Introduced an upgrade to the combat system that was really good I heard.

dancergirlsasha said:
Yup :thumbsup2
The only thing I am little annoyed about is the way the wiis are being sold. I know they can't help it, but sending only 18 to a store at a time just bugs me a bit, because its really hard to get one, and I really want one!

thats why i got the wii opening night i know i would definatly get it.

Amazon had a lot for sale opening night at 3 in the morning EST that is when i got mine.

shadow pirate said:
I only have the third game. Rented the first. Can't find the second. I gotta try and find those two, because I liked the origional a lot, and herd the socond was really good. Introduced an upgrade to the combat system that was really good I heard.
Yea i have seen the trailers and it is awesome. The bad thing of the second is the only backround music they have is Godsmack it is not persian like the first and third game.

lol

I just don't think it fits the areas well.

I also had the sands of time for game boy advance and beat that 100% then lost it. lol. I also have the prince of persia battles which is ok but not great. it is like playing a card game instead of actual fighting.

Alphawazup

Alphawazup said:
can do mal. (so now guys it is just a freindly chat) you can still make points but don;'t get all mad and yell in all caps and stuff.
Title changed

Nanoer- Can you PM me a link to those movies

shadow pirate- Nintendo released the motion control first and the PS3 released there boomerang control. (which changed later on and is not a boomerang anymore. they changed so that they could compare to nintendo.

I know that nintendo has used some of there technology too. so don't use that against me. Everybody that works in the same market takes stuff from other companies and buissnesses. It works that way with anything that has more then 1 creator.

Alphawazup

nintendo maybe took 1 or 2 things back in the day from atari but so has every other system and they stoped making systems so it does not mater

all i am saying is that everybody has done it at one point or another.

An example on VMK is how whoever started the falling chairs game everybdoy does it now. same with cute or boot, etc.

Alphawazup

on behalf of my brother i would like to say someting......
PS3 ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry.........

Does anybody remember Game Gear? LOL that thing was the best but it drain batteries so quickly, we probably spent about 50 bucks on batteries a month until we bought the rechargable thing...

jazstar87 said:
Does anybody remember Game Gear? LOL that thing was the best but it drain batteries so quickly, we probably spent about 50 bucks on batteries a month until we bought the rechargable thing...

Wow... that's like... ancient. LOL :rolleyes:

I remember the days when I'd beg for batteries for my original GameBoy. I'd need new batteries every week. :faint:

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Wow... that's like... ancient. LOL :rolleyes:

I remember the days when I'd beg for batteries for my original GameBoy. I'd need new batteries every week. :faint:

there is nothing like the battery draining orginals :rolleyes:

No, the most amazing game I've ever played has got to be Okami. The art style is so beautiful it literaly brought a tear to my eye.

I rented it today.

shadow pirate said:
No, the most amazing game I've ever played has got to be Okami. The art style is so beautiful it literaly brought a tear to my eye.

I rented it today.

That game is one of the most original I've seen in years. THEY NEED A DS VERSION!

And patchy, I've beaten, Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal Pokemon versions. I had absolutely no life when I was little. :rolleyes: Still do, actually. LOL

Captain Brain said:
I've beat every pokemon game to date. :teeth:

haha... i had all pokemon gb games when i was younger...i would play them to beat the levels...or what ever you call them and i stopped... then get the new one...

jazstar87 said:
haha... i had all pokemon gb games when i was younger...i would play them to beat the levels...or what ever you call them and i stopped... then get the new one...
yea same here i stopped around 3 years playing pokemon though.

when i find them in my closet buried somewhere though i pull them out and i will play for a little bit then but that is it.

I Went to walmart and Best buy last night after i went out to dinner with my family (it was my moms birthday).
I played guitar hero 2 for about half an hour in each store.
LOL

That is the kind of game that makes ppl buy the PS2 just for that game. and the first 1. (i know i will buy it when the price drops because everybody wants the PS3)

I wonder if they will make a guitar hero 3 that is better. and make it for the PS3 with better graphics and stuff.

Alphawazup

Actually, the grapevine somewhere said the next one might be for Xbox360. Donwloadable songs FTW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter