Please confirm your dates & for those who are bring the christmas trees

I pm'd you and thanks for doing this. It looks like from the original list that we will be passing the tree on to you.

Im bringing a tree :) The only question was if someone else was coming before us. We will be there from the 5 - 11th :)

Confirming our BCV dates if the BCV tree arrives before we do, and our VWL dates in the event tree number three becomes a reality. Thanks again!!

I pm'd you. We will be at VWL from 12/5 - 12/10, and have the 4th tree from the 7th to the 10th. Thanks for your time and effort.

ldomino
pm me with your last name for the tree box, so the bellhop knows what tree goes to you!
thanks

Many thanks!!

I am confirming for VWL 4th Tree. LIFERBABE Dec. 18-24.

Hey Idomino, we will be passing on to you a fellow Texan!
:bounce: :bounce: :wave:

:( Good news and bad news. Our wait list came through for VWL so will not be able to take the BWV tree for 12/9 through 12/13 as planned. We are bummed! Our thanks to Nancy who did so much to coordinate with us. She indicated that the person who originally signed up for 13th to the 18th may also not be going at all. But - we'll sure be looking for the trees at VWL :bounce:

Bugeye i can squeeze you in on the 3rd. vwl tree if your dates are the same, but you just moved to the vwl. vwl 3 rd tree dec. 9-13. please pm me with your last name to confirm your dates.
thanks
wdwstar

Confirming we will be at BCV 12/1-12/8! Can't wait!

Thanks again Wdwstar!!!!!!

Stimpy

wdwstar,

Sent you a PM earlier and posted on other thread. We will be at SSR 11/27 thru 12/10.

Thanks again for all the work.

Jim.:wave:

magicalmcwho

thank you, i have you down for the first person on the 2nd SSR
tree for nov.27-dec.5th !

Stimpy
thank you i have you down on the BCV tree dec.1-8th !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter