Please give me opinions/warnings about the following off-site hotels!

We stayed 3 nights before our WDW stay in April at Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista. The room was fairly large, clean and they had shuttle service. We got a rate of $35.95 just by booking over the internet.

I wouldn't stay at any of those. Call marriot and ask for marriot village. Fairfield rate AAA is 45.00 plus resort fee and tax comes to 55 total, new clean nice pools close to everything no traffic.

You might check www.roomsavers.com. We used a coupon from Roomsavers in September 2000 and stayed at the Sleep Inn on Irlo Bronson for $34.00 a night. It was fairly new and very clean. Some of the hotels that offer coupons do not take reservations, but others do. It would be worth checking.

Check out www.magicorlando.com

We are staying at Magic Castle on US192 and it has a great continental breakfast and has a free shuttle. I don't know the schedual but you could call and ask. It's 29.99 a night and the reviews on this board are good.
Hope this helps...:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter