Please help with Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista?

wmackleit

Mouseketeer
Has any stayed at this place. It sounds like it might be nice, it has shuttle, and free breakfast. On the internet I found a rate of $79 per night.
I would love to hear any opinions on this place. I need 3 nights before our land/sea package begins in Dec.

Thanks!!:D

Hi, I have not stayed at the LBV Hawthorn. I did a search on it once and it came up with favorable reviews.That is a newer hotel too. Have your tried the Hawthorn.com website. They have a video/pictures on it.

Hi - the Hawthorne Suites are located next to our timeshare. They are only 2 yrs young , are extremely well kept and we have heard(but not seen) that they are very attractive inside. Since they are located on Palm Parkway, which is only a mile and one half from Downtown Disney, you are within easy distance of the parks, a huge shopping complex complete with a Goodings market at the Crossroads andmany restaurants and shops. Hope that you have a wonderful time.:D

Hello just returned for 8 nights from Hotel kingdom.com. Paid $100 night so $79 is Good. People were paying $169 at desk and it was booked. Overall it was Ok. Minor ant problem! They started out a little rude with mistake on room but I try not to let little things bother me, why ruin a vacation! Rooms nice. Don't count on any bacon in breakfast buffet! Same thing everyday, eggs tater tots, bread muffins. We did grill out by pool.

Very close to downtown disney and 535 main road. We ate at Olive garden on corner.... twice!. stay away from dennys on 535 DISGUSTING!

I would also check Embassy suites resort across the street very nice, kid friendly poolside bar etc.

We also stayed at new Fairfield in at little lake bryant on the corner of 535 and Rt4. Very nice AAA walkin rate only 45.00.

For $79 I would grab it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter