PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a pair of crocs where my toe touched and i had to give them to my mom after about a day. it made blister. you want to get them a little big.

Ash, :hug: It's too bad you can't drink , ya know. ;)

Hey I am going to yell your name when I pass through on my way to North Carolina :thumbsup2

Why is it that if a woman has an upset stomach the first conclusion people jump to is that you are pregnant???:headache: :mad:

Well? ;)

JK. I don't know, maybe they want you to be. :confused3 I was thinking more along the lines of low blood sugar.

4s, with regard to crocs, you can stretch them a bit if you throw them in the dryer (on low) to soften them up. I stretched my Mary Jane's a little bit this way (so my big toe wouldn't touch).

Keep an eye out, it's Troll Season. :woohoo:

Thread just got poofed, and it was a fun one!

Keep an eye out, it's Troll Season. :woohoo:

Thread just got poofed, and it was a fun one!

That troll ticks me off. They let him/her stay on when it was just crap about the mouthwash. But I'm hoping they banned him/her this time.

That troll ticks me off. They let him/her stay on when it was just crap about the mouthwash. But I'm hoping they banned him/her this time.

what was the deal with the mouthwash? i think i missed that one.

I figured that since I was talking about buying some crocs some of you would have been all over that.
I wonder where it went. I hope I didn't post it on the "My granmother died today" thread or something like that.
:rotfl2: Did you find your post?

Snowy, are you here?

what was the deal with the mouthwash? i think i missed that one.

Oh, this troll kept posting that Crest ProHealth would stain your teeth. Then they'd come back and post it again every couple of weeks or so. It got pretty boring. Mods wouldn't lock or delete it because I guess it was freedom of speech or something. Anyway, this time it was obvious they were just trolling.

I am so glad I didn't open that thread up!:mad:

So, who's up for 'ritas?
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter