PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this troll kept posting that Crest ProHealth would stain your teeth. Then they'd come back and post it again every couple of weeks or so. It got pretty boring. Mods wouldn't lock or delete it because I guess it was freedom of speech or something. Anyway, this time it was obvious they were just trolling.

I was enjoying the fiery car one too much and missed the buffet one. :sad2:

Tiffer, thanks pal! :thumbsup2

So, who's up for 'ritas?
images.jpg

:yay:

Oh, this troll kept posting that Crest ProHealth would stain your teeth. Then they'd come back and post it again every couple of weeks or so. It got pretty boring. Mods wouldn't lock or delete it because I guess it was freedom of speech or something. Anyway, this time it was obvious they were just trolling.

some people have waaaaaay too much time on their hands.

well...I tried to respond on the Little People Big World thread...and I went to add something to my reply and it poofed!

Well, the heck with high cholesterol! We are having shrimp scampi tonight:woohoo: The shrimp and cleaned and in the fridge; my garlic is sauteeing with white wine and olive oil (two whole garlics!). My nod to health will be that we are having whole wheat linquine and broccoli with it.

The extra garlic should ensure that Dh walks alone tomorrow :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I thought that one thread about eating hummus said eating humans. i was just thinking geez what's wrong withthe dis today. everyone's gone crazy!

Well, the heck with high cholesterol! We are having shrimp scampi tonight:woohoo: The shrimp and cleaned and in the fridge; my garlic is sauteeing with white wine and olive oil (two whole garlics!). My nod to health will be that we are having whole wheat linquine and broccoli with it.

The extra garlic should ensure that Dh walks alone tomorrow :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Well....shrimp (seafood) is good for you. Garlic has health benefits too. And isn't wine in moderation healthy as well? Looks good to me! (I can justify almost anything)

And no tig, I never found that post. :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter