PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm, I love Deviled Eggs! I'm not sure about a friggin' cake though! :lmao:

I'm still here. Don't work tomorrow, but back for Thursday and Friday, then off the weekend. :cool1:
I'll be keeping godd thoughts for you. With my sister and Mom both breast cancer survivors, it's always in the back of my mind. :hug:

OK, I'm being greedy! I want a box!

Thought you had one:confused3

I'm back. Why you you let it get to you when your kids say that a damn clown makes better chicken nuggest than you do?:sad2:

Hi Nutty! :hug: Wow, that's going to take some getting used to. :hug:

Hey Paige! Yes, it will. We've done the long distance thing before (he went to college in SC while I was in NY) and we survived. But this is a looooong distance! I try to look on the bright side though - we might be going to Aruba for one of his R&R's! :teeth:

Thanks. It helps. :hug: :goodvibes

OK, I'm being greedy! I want a box!

Not these you don't. It's some clothes I don't wear anymore. Unfortunately, I haven't felt up to mega baking for months and even the guys in Dh's crew are feeling neglected.

Hi Nutty! :hug: Wow, that's going to take some getting used to. :hug:

Hi Aimee! I'll be in your state tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

My Teva, if you place all those things on the floor to begin with, they won't FALL on the floor as you drive. ;)

Pooh, you don't even know what's IN the boxes! :rotfl:

How's my Boogie? :love:
It doesn't matter! It might be something exciting!

Thought you had one:confused3

I'm back. Why you you let it get to you when your kids say that a damn clown makes better chicken nuggest than you do?:sad2:
I donated most of my box 2 years ago. There are no usable parts left.
Not these you don't. It's some clothes I don't wear anymore. Unfortunately, I haven't felt up to mega baking for months and even the guys in Dh's crew are feeling neglected.

You're right, they wouldn't fit me any way! I understand about the baking. :hug:

One kid in bed, one kid showering, I'm finally eating dinner after my pain pill kicked in a bit. Geez, it hit hard.

I know I should go to bed early, but I will NOT sleep.

Got my campng reservation for tomorrow through Sunday! :woohoo:
We'll leave sometime in the morning. It will be nice to escape for a bit.

Have a great trip Paige and Merle! Phors, enjoy camping. Caro and Shug....looks like we'll be holding down the fort somewhat while everyone else has fun. Who else is stuck at home like we are? Robin and Aimee don't count since they're in Florida and will hook up with the crew down there. Ash is around I think. Snowy is in Canada. Myst is sick (hope she's feeling better soon) Froggy and Jules? Teo? Nutty? Scrappy? John Boy?

I'm going to bed early. Didn't sleep well last night.

you tent camping or do you have a camper?

We have a small popup. The kids sleep in a tent. The p/u is really nothing more than a tent on wheels and a place to sit out of the rain or heat. I don't cook in it or even hook the water up. We set up a screen house and use a grill to cook on. I also have 2 portable electirc burners and I bring and a small fridge. Coolers and ice are a pain. LOL
So we don't really rough it too bad.

This is where we are going; www.jellystonenh.com
We always go there. Its fun and the kids know all the workers and stuff. Its comfortable to us.

nice that its a place youre comfortable....have a great time..

We have a small popup. The kids sleep in a tent. The p/u is really nothing more than a tent on wheels and a place to sit out of the rain or heat. I don't cook in it or even hook the water up. We set up a screen house and use a grill to cook on. I also have 2 portable electirc burners and I bring and a small fridge. Coolers and ice are a pain. LOL
So we don't really rough it too bad.

This is where we are going; www.jellystonenh.com
We always go there. Its fun and the kids know all the workers and stuff. Its comfortable to us.

Okay, now I've never been to THAT kind of campground. That is not camping as I know it. Definitely NOT pretending to be homeless. :thumbsup2

gotta jet for a little while..i'll be back on later.

Okay, now I've never been to THAT kind of campground. That is not camping as I know it. Definitely NOT pretending to be homeless. :thumbsup2

If I'm going to camp its going to be more of a resort setting than out in the middle of nowhere. I have some standards. :rotfl:

gotta jet for a little while..i'll be back on later.
:wave:

Well, Phors, I guess I don't. Because I have NEVER been camping in such a place as that. Our camping is, well, pretending to be homeless. :rotfl:

:wave:

Well, Phors, I guess I don't. Because I have NEVER been camping in such a place as that. Our camping is, well, pretending to be homeless. :rotfl:

I don't like that kind of camping very much. I need some activities going on. They have wireless internet now too! :woohoo:

What time do you leave tomorrow??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter