PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 of my kids are still awake. The girls are in bed, but they are not sleeping. Bryan is playing video games waiting for me to feed him. DH just went to get Chinese food.

I am having a drink. Who's with me?

I don't like that kind of camping very much. I need some activities going on. They have wireless internet now too! :woohoo:

What time do you leave tomorrow??

That is REALLY my kind of camping!!!!!!!!!! Hey, did I tell you what happened last time we went? We thought all they had left was primitive. And Auntie was visiting. :eek:

Plane takes off at 6 am baby. Leaving the house at 3.

All 3 of my kids are still awake. The girls are in bed, but they are not sleeping. Bryan is playing video games waiting for me to feed him. DH just went to get Chinese food.

I am having a drink. Who's with me?

I can't. I just took many drugs because of much pain. Robin, if I just lay in my hotel room bed will you visit me there?

We have a small popup. The kids sleep in a tent. The p/u is really nothing more than a tent on wheels and a place to sit out of the rain or heat. I don't cook in it or even hook the water up. We set up a screen house and use a grill to cook on. I also have 2 portable electirc burners and I bring and a small fridge. Coolers and ice are a pain. LOL
So we don't really rough it too bad.

This is where we are going; www.jellystonenh.com
We always go there. Its fun and the kids know all the workers and stuff. Its comfortable to us.
We like going to KOA campgrounds. They always have alot of activities, pool and stuff. We have a used Class C camper. That's the kind that is built on a truck chassis with the bed over the cab. I wish we could get out more often,

I'll be here all weekend. I have tomorrow off and will be at my grandparents house in Queens in the afternoon. Then maybe upstate again this weekend to visit with the other side of the family. Other than that, I'm not traveling anywhere.

4s, that looks like a great place to camp! I might not mind doing that kind of camping, :laughing:. I'm sooo not a tent and rough it kind of girl. Dh has been trying to get me to go camping in a tent for years. He doesn't understand that women have needs -- toilets and running water! :rotfl:

I'll be here all weekend. I have tomorrow off and will be at my grandparents house in Queens in the afternoon. Then maybe upstate again this weekend to visit with the other side of the family. Other than that, I'm not traveling anywhere.

4s, that looks like a great place to camp! I might not mind doing that kind of camping, :laughing:. I'm sooo not a tent and rough it kind of girl. Dh has been trying to get me to go camping in a tent for years. He doesn't understand that women have needs -- toilets and running water! :rotfl:

Hey did anyone take me to Queens? No I don't think they did. Did they?

Hey Rick!!!!!!!!! Myst!!!!!!!!! Did I go to Queens???????????????

I didn't. I should do that? Should I?

We like going to KOA campgrounds. They always have alot of activities, pool and stuff. We have a used Class C camper. That's the kind that is built on a truck chassis with the bed over the cab. I wish we could get out more often,

What does KOA stand for? If it's Kampground why is it not COA?

Thought you had one:confused3

I'm back. Why you you let it get to you when your kids say that a damn clown makes better chicken nuggest than you do?:sad2:

Tell them at least yours are made with real chicken and that those ones from the Golden Arches are made with chicken lips and toes! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip Paige and Merle! Phors, enjoy camping. Caro and Shug....looks like we'll be holding down the fort somewhat while everyone else has fun. Who else is stuck at home like we are? Robin and Aimee don't count since they're in Florida and will hook up with the crew down there. Ash is around I think. Snowy is in Canada. Myst is sick (hope she's feeling better soon) Froggy and Jules? Teo? Nutty? Scrappy? John Boy?

I'm going to bed early. Didn't sleep well last night.

Not leaving yet chickie, I'll still be here tomorrow and part of the day on Thursday. :) Going to VA tomorrow for barbeque and fireworks, then work on Thursday. Leave for the airport at 5:00pm. They are calling for thunderstorms that day. :scared: Hopefully they will come early in the day.

87 degrees in the building now at 7:15 :sad2:

Unless you went on Sunday, you didn't go to Queens. I think Queens is where Rick and Joe live though.

What does KOA stand for? If it's Kampground why is it not COA?

Kampgrounds of America
I have no idea why they spell it with a K, they just do. :confused3

Come on up! We're a friendly sort.

In other news...my dog just ate 4 leftover White Castle sliders that my brother left on the kitchen table. The dog is now relegated to the backyard, LOL!!!!

Off to bed for me. I have alot to do tomorrow.

Have a great night and for all you travellers have a safe and funfilled trip!!

Tell them at least yours are made with real chicken and that those ones from the Golden Arches are made with chicken lips and toes! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: :rotfl: When I was 9, my dad taught me to make 3 egg noodles for chicken noodle soup. We used necks and feet for the soup. Chopped off the toenails, and pulled off the outer skin, boiled the necks and feet. After the dough was done, rolled out, rolled up, sliced, laid out to dry, then the noodles were put in. When we had company over on chicken noodle soup days, you should've seen their faces when they'd ladle up a foot.

Come on up! We're a friendly sort.

In other news...my dog just ate 4 leftover White Castle sliders that my brother left on the kitchen table. The dog is now relegated to the backyard, LOL!!!!

What's a slider? Goodnight Phors! :hug:

you should've seen their faces when they'd ladle up a foot.

:scared:

Well I am all gussied up for my trip. How you like my cures?

100_4658.jpg

froggy and jules are remodeling thier bedroom. should return to the real world with in the next few days....

btw we can sleep in there tonight ,, almost done. matter of putting things away and doing some touch up, off to reconnect the tv/vcr and alarm clock.

hey merle... your nails are turning green.. you might wanna see adr about that hun.

Wow Merle!!!!!!!!!

And may I say you have some very pretty tootsies. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter