PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
:grouphug: to all and congrats to LTS :cheer2:

what a day I have had, I went our did the errands, paid bills, got away from the mall, (American Girl grand opening--they were all waiting outside, were only letting in so many at a time)went to the other mall 5 minutes away, just to pay the Macy's bill had lunch and tried to come home and take a nap. DD was upset with me, because I was out paying bills this morning and went to the grocery store while the Dh watched her. Of course she knew about the AG opening, and forget the nap :mad: Then she calls his parents wanting them to take her, now she is mad at me, because I told her why should you go to the AG grand opening, when you are not respecting others :mad:

I am going to not be a good person to be around at work tonight, and work until 2am :headache: :mad:

I want to go crawl in a dark cave

have a good evening everyone:wave2:

and yes I am cranky :rotfl2:

Well...I'm off to get crabs. The good kind, not the kind you can't tell your friends about.

Well see if the kids let us enjoy them.

I'll be back later tonight.

Debbie, you day sounds like mine...wanna run away together?

sure, can we go to those islands?? :yay: :yay: and not tell anyone where we went, shut off the cell phones. . . . . I like the sounds of that :rotfl:

Back again. I had taken Thing 2's Christmas toys that he didn't seem interested in at that time and put them aside in one corner of my room. I thought he'd forgotten about them, but he had not. He has been coming and going through them about once a month and choosing one. I think he just chose the last one to get out. A corded control truck. So he's following it around the house now. I will have to make that a tradition. The pile of toys has been great for a boredom buster.

That sounds fun Tig, those are nice people. :thumbsup2

Successful shopping Angel, good times. :thumbsup2

Myst, Snugs, Flurry :wave:

Koolaid..........mmmm..........crabs.

Hi~

I unintentionally took a 2 hour nap and now I'm groggy and fuzzy.

And today is my 17th wedding anniversary and DH is taking me out to dinner tonight while our friends babysit. I didn't get him anything, not even a card. He had a card waiting for me when I woke up. And got me my laptop. I feel like such a heel.:rolleyes: Can't even take him bowling or to Home Depot cause I can't do that at a friend's house:eek:

Talk to you all later!

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Scrappy!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I bet you can find a way to be creative! Write him a letter about what will happen when you finally get him alone!

I just sit down and catch up and realize I need to feed the family. Why oh why do these creatures always want to be fed?

I watched the movie Invincible this afternoon, with Mark Wahlberg. He's such a cutie. If I liked boys again, he'd be on my list.

DD just got LuLu groomed and she is soooooooooooo cute! This is fun - a puppy to play with but not be responsible for - is this what having grandkids is like?

DD just got LuLu groomed and she is soooooooooooo cute! This is fun - a puppy to play with but not be responsible for - is this what having grandkids is like?

Perhaps so. I hope for it to be some years before I know.

:wave: Evening!

I've been out and about all day. Have I missed anything...besides all you of course.

No, it's been pretty quiet around here. Lots of people out and about I think.

I just had a thought. I am having this persistent cough and trouble breathing from time to time. It used to just be in the mornings, and then this summer became all the time. Then I've been having chest pain that I thought was due to my migraine meds, but I didn't take any yesterday and had a lot of pain yesterday. Anyway, you guys, I haven't had an indoor cat ever in my life, and I have had increasing allergies over the years. Could I be allergic to the cat? :eek:

I just got him last summer. Would that cause breathing issues without a lot of sinus? I have some sinus issues but always have had, and it hasn't increased really.

That sounds like it might be acid reflux. I have it and it's not fun stuff. You'll want to go see a doctor, the acid can cause esophagus damage :(

Hello, I'm back. Crabs were yummy and the heathens were a little better behaved this evening. (of course the boy is pushing my limits at the moment)

What are we doing fun tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter