Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to rent a 2 bedroom and also a studio at wilderness lodge.

Other option would be a grand villa at Boardwalk.

Arrival December 22 and departure Decenber 29.

Can you help?

Adam
Ahmont@me.com
912-201-7316

Hello....I am looking to rent points For two studios at the Beach Club Villas

One studio for check in on Friday July 20 and check out on Wed July 25.....98 points

One studio for check in on Sat July 21 and check out Mon July 23......40 points

I have rented points twice before so I am familiar with the process....
I can't PM because of not meeting the post count...
Thanks! Lynette

We have 2 adults & 2 children traveling to Disney 7/4- 7/8/12. Looking to buy points to say at Boardwalk, Beach Club, Animal Kingdom, or Contemporary. We are looking to stay in a studio, do you have the points to purchase?

Thanks,

Kimberlee

I'm looking for May 24th-28th at BCV in a studio. Total of 72 points. (if it made any difference to check in on the 23rd(still checking out on the 28th) I'd be willing to do that too. That would be 88 points.

Looking for Oct 7 through 13 (seven months from tomorrow). We need a 2BR and are looking for AKV Jambo. If that's not available we will consider Kidani, OKW, and BWV in that order. Standards rooms are fine. Do you have any points remaining? Let me know. Thank you.

Jeff

I need 24ppts for Feb 2013 if you have them. I am a DVC member and looking for a transfer. Thanks. Tim

Hi! Got your PM. I cannot PM back as I don;t have minimum number of posts to allow it. Please send me email and I will reply to your msg.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter