Points for Rent: 400+ Points @ $11/pt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, if you're willing to do a small points rental, I need to rent 13 points for one night at BWV, standard view studio. Sat, Sept. 22, if available. Thank you!

We are interested in 104 points for a studio at BLT for October 21st thru October 28. Thanks

Need reservation for 2 bedroom at BCV Feb 20-25, 2013. Do you have available to rent? You could make reservations on March 20, correct?

Kim

Hi

We are running in the Wine n Dine Marathon and need to book a room fast!

I would like to rent points to book a 2-Bedroom from 11/9 to 11/12 at the one of the following resorts that participate in marathon events:
Beach (126 points)
AKL (97 points)
SSR (113)
BWV (100)

Would consider two (2) studios too. we are traveling with another couple. No kids:)

I am a DVC member but out of points this year.

Thanks!
Sue

I am Looking for a reservation at BWV from 10/17 to 10/22, a Studio for total of 58 points. If you can help please contact me.

Mark

Hi,

I'm wanting to stay in beach club villas in a studio from 20th-23rd October 2012 if there is availability and if you have points for this.

Other options if there is no availability in beach club are:

Boardwalk
Animal kingdom-(savannah/standard)
Bay lake tower
Saratoga

Many thanks,
Gayle.

Hi!

I'm new to this renting process, so I'm not entirely sure how this works. We're interested in a 2BR at VWL for next 2/23-3/1/2013. I know you can't book until the 11-month window opens, but I wanted to find out as much as possible about how to do this since the window will open in about a week and I'm worried VWL books fast and the 2BRs might book even faster!

We are interested in Aulani 2 bedroom villa, standard view for 4/26-4/28. Are points still available?

We would like to rent points for a two bedroom at the Wilderness Villas from Friday, October 19, 2012 – Thursday, October 25, 2012 = 240 points.

Thanks

Looking for 2 Studio Standards at the BWV for 9/14 - 9/18.

Please let me know if it is available.

Can I also check on a Studio BWV Standard for 2/17 - 2/23?

Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter