Points for rent: 73 Animal Kingdom points - $19-20pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDK44

Earning My Ears
DVC Platinum
EDIT: 73 AKV points available for rent at $19-20pp. December use year. 41 points expiring November 30, 2024; 32 points available through November 30, 2025.

Able to book up to 11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom Villas, and reservations at all DVC properties except Riviera or Villas at Disneyland Hotel up to 7 months in advance.

Prefer to book as close to all of these points as possible, but would do a small add-on rental or transfer of 16 December 2023 use year points (can be banked to use through November 30, 2025).

I will provide a rental agreement for legal protection and assurances of both parties, which includes a refund clause (can discuss full details when working through agreement).

Payment through PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Wise, or other agreed upon method, and willing to discuss staging out payments with initial upfront payment and subsequent payment within 30-60 days (depending on when the reservation is).

I'm happy to take requests for checking availability, but please take the time to try and check availability yourself to limit requests for difficult to book rooms. While only refreshed a few times per day, the first link on Google when searching "DVC Availability Tool" should give you a rough idea of room availability and points required before requesting an official DVC site search from me.

Thanks all!

Last edited:

I assume you can't use these points for the deluxe studios?
Hi msMuse -- yes, these points can be used for any room type (11 months in advance at Animal Kingdom, and 7 months in advance at all of the other 13 original DVC resorts).

Let me know if there are particular dates or room types you are interested in and I could take a look for you!

Yeah we are looking for either
Animal Kingdom Aug 17th-30th, deluxe studio, savannah view

OR
Animal Kingdom Aug 17th - 23rd, deluxe studio, savannah view
Riviera Aug 23rd-30th, dexlux studio, any view (OR) boardwalk

2 adults, could book the first part then the other when the time comes in Feb for the second scenario

Last edited:
Yeah we are looking for either
Animal Kingdom Aug 17th-30th, deluxe studio, savannah view

OR
Animal Kingdom Aug 17th - 23rd, deluxe studio, savannah view
Riviera Aug 23rd-30th, dexlux studio, any view

2 adults, could book the first part then the other when the time comes in Feb for the second scenario
There is availability and I would be able to book you a Savanna View Deluxe Studio at either Jambo House or Kidani Village for those dates. They both are a part of Animal Kingdom Villas and are both amazing, but small differences in location on the property, configuration of the room (not as applicable for Studios), nearest pool or QSR (although you have access to both at either part of AKV). A quick google search would give you more information to help you choose between Jambo or Kidani, but you wouldn't go wrong with either.

Both options (Jambo House or Kidani Village) are the same amount of points. It would be:
  • Check in August 17, Check out August 30 -- 230 points
  • Check in August 17, Check out August 23 -- 105 points
For Riviera, I would not be able to book that for you, even if there was availability at the 7 month mark -- has to do with some restrictions that DVC made a few years ago when they built Riviera, but that's a history lesson for another time. There may not be availability for that full week if you wait till the 7 month window too, as it looks like the standard view and tower studios already only have partial availability that week as it stands today. Long story short, if you definitely want Riviera, I recommend finding someone that owns at Riviera and can book that week for you ASAP while there is still availability.

Would totally understand if you would prefer booking from 1 person for both resorts if you're able to find someone who has a bank of points at both resorts, but I'd be happy to rent you the AKV portion (or the full two weeks) if you're interested.

Lastly, as we get deeper into it and you'd need to provide personal information required for booking, we'd need to move to private direct messages, but you don't have that capability today. To get it, you need to have at least 10 posts on non-rental forums. You can achieve this by posting 10 random things on the test board here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/

Last edited:

There is availability and I would be able to book you a Savanna View Deluxe Studio at either Jambo House or Kidani Village for those dates. They both are a part of Animal Kingdom Villas and are both amazing, but small differences in location on the property, configuration of the room (not as applicable for Studios), nearest pool or QSR (although you have access to both at either part of AKV). A quick google search would give you more information to help you choose between Jambo or Kidani, but you wouldn't go wrong with either.

Both options (Jambo House or Kidani Village) are the same amount of points. It would be:
  • Check in August 17, Check out August 30 -- 230 points
  • Check in August 17, Check out August 23 -- 105 points
Is there a skyliner resort you can book?

Is there a skyliner resort you can book?
The only DVC resort with a Skyliner station directly on property is Riviera. That being said, both Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas are a 5-10 minute walk from the Skyliner station at the Epcot International Gateway, so I think most people consider them “Skyliner resorts”.

I am able to book at BCV and BWV, but only at the 7 month window since I own at AKV (so late January). Looking at availability now, there is only partial availability for a Beach Club studio, Boardwalk View studio, and Standard View studio at Boardwalk for 8/23-30. There is full availability for a Garden/Pool view at Boardwalk at the moment, but it will all book up quickly and definitely as soon as the 7 month window opens. I could try my best to get it for you at 7 months, but as with Riviera, if those are the dates and resort you definitely want, renting from someone who has that as their home resort ASAP is the only way to guarantee you get the room you want (as evidenced by limited availability already).

Let me know if you want to proceed with anything at Animal Kingdom, and if you want me to give it a try at BWV (or BCV if something changes).

Is there any availability 5-7 nights for 1-Bedroom, BCV, BWV, Riviera between 3/22-3/31? ty

Is there any availability 5-7 nights for 1-Bedroom, BCV, BWV, Riviera between 3/22-3/31? ty

I can't book Riviera, but looks like a 1BR Preferred room would be available for you at 330-366 points for 5 nights (depending on which nights).

BWV is completely booked and BCV only has 1 night available. Most resorts are booked up at this point for that window. Besides Riviera, there is 5 nights of availability in that window at Boulder Ridge Villas, Old Key West, and Saratoga Springs only.

Hello, I am searching for a studio in February, next month. 6–8 or 13–15 or possibly similar dates. looking for two nights or possibly even a single night around that time, that I can link with a confirmed reservation online. Thank you.

Hello, I am searching for a studio in February, next month. 6–8 or 13–15 or possibly similar dates. looking for two nights or possibly even a single night around that time, that I can link with a confirmed reservation online. Thank you.
I’m not sure if you took a look at the DVC Availability tool that I suggested above, but for the month of February there are only about 10 nights *total* available in studios sprinkled throughout the entire Disney World property, and none with 2 nights in a row. The only night available in your window is 2/7 in a Standard view room at Kidani-Animal Kingdom. If you wanted to do a 1BR you could do a standard view for 2 nights at Saratoga Springs only. I suggest looking on some of the rental sites for a confirmed reservation rental.

Edit: I also see on a different thread that another owner let you know two days ago that was no availability and then you came and asked me anyway. Please be a little more considerate when asking people to log in and search for you when you know there to be no availability.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter