Points for rent: 73 Animal Kingdom points - $19-20pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am checking for availability of an Animal Kingdom Studio. 6 nights, checking in 12/1/24 - check out 12/7/24. Family of 4. 2 adults, 2 children 10 & 8.

Thank you for your time!

Hello,

I am checking for availability of an Animal Kingdom Studio. 6 nights, checking in 12/1/24 - check out 12/7/24. Family of 4. 2 adults, 2 children 10 & 8.

Thank you for your time!
Hi there! The only Studio that has full availability during that time is a Savanna View Studio in Kidani Village. Would be 98 points, $1,960. DM me if you'd like to move forward with it.

Hello, I am look for a 2 Bedroom at Animal Kingdom checking in 12/3/2024 and checkout 12/10/2024. 4 adults 2 kids 8 and 12. If you have points left.
Thanks.

Hello, I am look for a 2 Bedroom at Animal Kingdom checking in 12/3/2024 and checkout 12/10/2024. 4 adults 2 kids 8 and 12. If you have points left.
Thanks.
I should be able to make that happen, DM me if you are able to discuss further.

Hi there! The only Studio that has full availability during that time is a Savanna View Studio in Kidani Village. Would be 98 points, $1,960. DM me if you'd like to move forward with it.
We have made other accommodations. Thank you so much for your time and effort!

Interested in taking a transfer of the 84 '23 points. Please let me know how much $
Thank you!

Interested in taking a transfer of the 84 '23 points. Please let me know how much $
Thank you!
I am working with a few other folks on reservations right now, but will let you know if I can make this work. Will DM you to get a little more information.

How many points do you have left? Need 208 for AKL 2Br in September
I'm sorry, I don't have enough points left for that as I've just confirmed another rental today with someone I have been working with for a few days. Updating the listing now. Hope you find what you need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter