Points for Rent: Boulder Ridge 94 points expire August 1 2024 $17pp

Jwdisney914

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have 94 points that must be used with check out before August 1st. They can be used to book at any resort as we are less than 7 months out.

To check availability, please provide the following information:
  • Resort wanted;
  • Check-in and check-out dates;
  • Room type;
  • View preference, if applicable.

Once I have confirmed availability and you want to continue with the booking, I’ll need the following information which you can send to me in a PM:
  • Names of everyone in your party, including Mr., Mrs., Miss;
  • Age of anyone 17 or younger at the time of arrival;
  • Your home address;
  • Your cell phone #;
  • Your email address;
  • Any special occasions being celebrated, i.e. birthday, anniversary.

Once the reservation is confirmed, I require the full amount as this trip is under 90 days out. Payment by check, Zelle, or PayPal is accepted. If using PayPal, any option other than “Pay a Friend” using a bank account will require adding 3% to the total amount to cover fees.

Hi - sorry if I missed it! But what's your per point fee?
Any interest in a transfer for the 94 points?

Hi, could you confirm what availability there is at Vero Beach ocean view room during May for 4-5 nights during - we're flexible with dates at the moment.

Hello,

I am looking for the following for two adults:
  • Resort wanted; BCV or Riviera
  • Check-in and check-out dates; July 24 - 28, 2024
  • Room type; Studio
  • View preference, if applicable. Standard is fine
Thank you for checking.
Stephanie

Hello,

I am looking for the following for two adults:
  • Resort wanted; BCV or Riviera
  • Check-in and check-out dates; July 24 - 28, 2024
  • Room type; Studio
  • View preference, if applicable. Standard is fine
Thank you for checking.
Stephanie
Okw SSR akv are the only ones available

Hello! Looking for availability at AKL Kidani 7/1-7/3 in a two bedroom in any view! Thanks for looking!

Hello looking for a studio in May (pretty flexible for dates) for 3 nights at either Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly, akl (jambo). It would be just 1 adult. I figure it's a long shot and I appreciate you checking. Thanks!

Hello looking for a studio in May (pretty flexible for dates) for 3 nights at either Boulder Ridge, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Poly, akl (jambo). It would be just 1 adult. I figure it's a long shot and I appreciate you checking. Thanks!
28-31 for 3 nights Saratoga preferred 45pts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter