Points For Rent: Experienced Owner w/large block of points, BLT, BWV, AKL, GF & RIV $19-$22 per point up to 750 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizzaman12

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hi, there! I've owned DVC points for over a decade now and they've been very good to our family. Our original block of points is at BLT and is pretty sizable.

I also have BWV and AKL points and have recently added GF and RIV contracts.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who travels to Disney multiple times per year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I'm an experienced Disney traveler who has helped numerous families plan vacations over the years. I’m also a travel blogger and podcaster, which means two things:

1. Your reservation is safe with me. I have an impeccable reputation online that I wouldn’t risk just to make a quick buck and mess up your vacation.
2. Because I’ve been to Disney dozens of times I can help answer questions for your trip.

I generally rent to a couple of folks on an annual basis and use the rest of the points for family vacations. I have a few openings to rent points for each of our home resorts.

I have enough points to book two weeks in the 3BR villas at BLT and GF if you're looking to plan a large family reunion and don't want to deal with multiple reservations. I'm willing to book anything from a 1-day studio to a 3BR in any DVC property.

Please remember that any personal information needs to be shared via the DM system, not as a reply to this post. You can read more about how to use the system here.

Look forward to helping you plan a dream Disney vacation!

Looking for BWV 9/18- 9/21 24 for 4 nights studio. Watching myself

Hi, there! Studios are only available on the nights of the 20th or 21st right now. Please let me know if you want me to check other properties and/or if you're interested in a split stay.

Hi, there! Studios are only available on the nights of the 20th or 21st right now. Please let me know if you want me to check other properties and/or if you're interested in a split stay.
I noticed it keeps changing on those days. I'm watching daily and seems I am often one day short. This is my split stay option at front end of my trip. Just was hunting in case someone with priority could scoop it up.

I noticed it keeps changing on those days. I'm watching daily and seems I am often one day short. This is my split stay option at front end of my trip. Just was hunting in case someone with priority could scoop it up.

Happy to keep checking periodically. Just let me know how I can help!

Hi there. Looking for a studio at Boardwalk villa - Sept 24th to 30th 2024, 2 adults.

How much per point at BWV?

Thanks

Hi there. Looking for a studio at Boardwalk villa - Sept 24th to 30th 2024, 2 adults.

How much per point at BWV?

Thanks

Hi, there! I don't see availability for your entire range of dates (26-30th is available in a Garden/Pool View). If you have some date flexibility, I'm happy to help. I generally charge $20 for BWV points.

Hi, there! I don't see availability for your entire range of dates (26-30th is available in a Garden/Pool View). If you have some date flexibility, I'm happy to help. I generally charge $20 for BWV points.
Thanks.
We've changed our dates a bit.. Looking for a studio from Oct 3rd to 5th. We are open to different options.

Quite a few options in studios for those dates, checking in October 3rd and out on the 5th:

Animal Kingdom Standard View $600
Grand Floridian $1,000
Saratoga Springs $600
Boardwalk $760
Riviera $1,075

Hi there! Looking for BLT for these dates: May 23-27th 2024
Hello! Unfortunately, I only see 1 night available during that date range at BLT. Please let me know if you'd like me to check different dates or properties for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter