POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyMommyMichelle said:
MEET INFO
9/27 900pm
9/29 930pm
9/30 930pm
10/1 930pm
10/3 9pm THE BIG LAUNDRY MEET! bring your dirty clothes and
have a dirty martini or any drink ;)

ALL meets will take place by the Hippy Dippy Pool which is the main
pool! :hyper2:

FOR the 10/1 meet, DH and i will not be able to attend this one,
so please carry on without us!!! and i hope someone else can step
up to the plate as there is a lot of interest for this date!!
we may stop by late, but our schedule has arised a conflict :(
ScrappinMOM is your new hostess :worship:!!! :yay:

For the Meets , i will have ALIEN GREEN mickey heads, a hole punch
and some yarn if you wish to make a little mickey head necklace
with your DIS name on it :) so we can all get to know who is who
a bit quicker!!!

RAIN INFO--> in case we are rained out, there is a bar in CLASSIC HALL
that we can all still meet at!!! :)

PARK MEET PARK MEET

Will you be at MGM on October 1st?
If so join Tia and a gang of POPpers
at 545 or 6pm for a quick meet and photo op!
MEET near the beginning of the Que line!!
Wel;; be at the 9/30 for sure! We will be done with HDD and probably excited to chill a bit before our first BIG day in the parks. The others I will try to be there if I can.
And the meet at MGM sounds FANTASTIC! This Tia chickie sounds super cool AND I heard she was a foxy momma too. Plus rumor has it her IQ is through the roof. Yeah, gotta go just to meet such a unique gal! ;)

G&J's Mom said:
That is an impressive list!! Who is going to MNSSHP on the 2nd??? Treat me like I have been living in a cave if this has been addressed before. I leave for a few hours and I miss 10 pages............... ;)
WE WILL BE THERE ON THE 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: We plan on arriving early and hitting some rides before the party starts! What are your plans?

MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!! Your babies are sooooo cute. Wow, I love little kids! I can't wait to meet them!

They're staying at The Wyndham. That's an onsite hotel, owned by Disney. Since that's on onsite hotel, they automatically get free dining in all the parks (not at the other resorts, though).
Since they're staying onsite and getting free dining, that means that they can get into any restaurant they want to, for any meal (you see, it's guaranteed by their hotel reservation) at any time. No ADR's. So they're going to CRT at least twice and to a couple of the other places.
Since they're staying onsite, they don't need hopper tickets. The tickets they got will get them into every park every day, even though they're just one day-one park base tickets.
They're going to take the monorail right from Downtown Disney to Universal Studios one day.
She says that I obviously must not have done much research on my trip, because I seem to think that we need reservations for table service meals, character meals and dinner shows, and I spent unnecessary money to by hopper tickets.

She'll be back in the office on Monday morning. I can't wait to hear how her trip was! By the way, they booked this trip themselves and didn't use a travel agent. Can you tell?

BETH!!!!!! you have got to post how it all goes down when she gets back!!1
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

this is TOOO TOOOOO TOOOOOOOO funny!! ::yes::

BethC1952 said:
Michelle:

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see "the real thing"!

I just thought of a very funny story that I haven't told. Well, it will be funny to us Poppers, but it probably isn't funny to this person!

My former secretary is at WDW now. She's been planning this trip for months, it's a "girls only" trip for her and her aunts. Here's what she told me:

• They're staying at The Wyndham. That's an onsite hotel, owned by Disney. Since that's on onsite hotel, they automatically get free dining in all the parks (not at the other resorts, though).
  • Since they're staying onsite and getting free dining, that means that they can get into any restaurant they want to, for any meal (you see, it's guaranteed by their hotel reservation) at any time. No ADR's. So they're going to CRT at least twice and to a couple of the other places.
  • Since they're staying onsite, they don't need hopper tickets. The tickets they got will get them into every park every day, even though they're just one day-one park base tickets.
  • They're going to take the monorail right from Downtown Disney to Universal Studios one day.
  • She says that I obviously must not have done much research on my trip, because I seem to think that we need reservations for table service meals, character meals and dinner shows, and I spent unnecessary money to by hopper tickets.

She'll be back in the office on Monday morning. I can't wait to hear how her trip was! :rotfl2: By the way, they booked this trip themselves and didn't use a travel agent. Can you tell?
I feel bad for people like that. I mean you spend all of this money and are completely clueless as to the ways of WDW. I sure hope they had a wonderful time, but I KNOW it would be even better with a little planning!

i think this one is still too huge, but darn photobucket won't let me re-size!! :furious: so i'm apologizing now, for scaring you!! so when you see these two people run and hide, cause we look enormous here!! :laughing:

:
happy.jpg
awwwww, look at the beautiful and happy couple! How very sweet! :goodvibes

You know what? I DID NOT even realize that today was my first day of single digits! party: Wowza! WDW here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, i agree this Tia chick sounds totally awesome! can't wait to meet here!! :teeth:

This Tia chickie sounds super cool AND I heard she was a foxy momma too. Plus rumor has it her IQ is through the roof. Yeah, gotta go just to meet such a unique gal!

dreamergirl78 said:
WE WILL BE THERE ON THE 2ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: We plan on arriving early and hitting some rides before the party starts! What are your plans?

If you go back and read most posts by me, I usually have no clue what I am doing half the time, and this time it ain't no different :banana: Actually the one thing I do know is that we have a 4:10 ADR at O'Hana's and then we are monorail bound to the Magic Kingdom with no plan in place. I actually have never been and am not quite sure what to expect, even though there are countless postings about it. You won't miss me though. I will have the sweet beautiful little girl dressed like Jack Sparrow! :lmao:

Denise

BethC1952 said:
Michelle:

Your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see "the real thing"!

I just thought of a very funny story that I haven't told. Well, it will be funny to us Poppers, but it probably isn't funny to this person!

My former secretary is at WDW now. She's been planning this trip for months, it's a "girls only" trip for her and her aunts. Here's what she told me:

• They're staying at The Wyndham. That's an onsite hotel, owned by Disney. Since that's on onsite hotel, they automatically get free dining in all the parks (not at the other resorts, though).
  • Since they're staying onsite and getting free dining, that means that they can get into any restaurant they want to, for any meal (you see, it's guaranteed by their hotel reservation) at any time. No ADR's. So they're going to CRT at least twice and to a couple of the other places.
  • Since they're staying onsite, they don't need hopper tickets. The tickets they got will get them into every park every day, even though they're just one day-one park base tickets.
  • They're going to take the monorail right from Downtown Disney to Universal Studios one day.
  • She says that I obviously must not have done much research on my trip, because I seem to think that we need reservations for table service meals, character meals and dinner shows, and I spent unnecessary money to by hopper tickets.

She'll be back in the office on Monday morning. I can't wait to hear how her trip was! :rotfl2: By the way, they booked this trip themselves and didn't use a travel agent. Can you tell?

NO WAY you are kidding right???? oh please please record her when she comes back!!!!!! WOW I knew most of that stuff even before I found the DIS

i think this one is still too huge, but darn photobucket won't let me re-size!! :furious: so i'm apologizing now, for scaring you!! so when you see these two people run and hide, cause we look enormous here!! :laughing:

<ich- you look beautiful! I love the way your DH is gazing at you!!!!!!!!

the kiddos are cuter though ..sorry...

:
happy.jpg

Your pics are awesome Michelle. Your kids are cuties. Yep, your pic is huge, I felt like I was there!! ;)

Photobucket wouldn't resize mine either. Mine were huge! Trust me, my kids actually do "not" have watermelon heads!! :teeth:

Denise

just called and the box i shipped down on monday has arrived at the POP!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: i just IMed DH and let him know, and he was like "yeah i know it was signed for at 10 am yadda yaddda yadddda!!"

Let's see...

I'll be at the 10/1 meet, for sure...after all Michelle left ME in charge :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: & I'm JUST as smart as TIA!

10/3 - We'll be at SeaWorld that day, but I expect to be back to POP intime for the meet

9/30 we'll be watching Spectro
9/27 & 9/29 won't be there yet!

Mich- you look beautiful! I love the way your DH is gazing at you!!!!!!!!

the kiddos are cuter though ..sorry...

i agree, the kiddies are cuter :teeth:

Denise, my kids DO have watermelon heads :lmao: we call DD the cranium kid!!! and DS has a head like his daddy's it's amazing!!! :rotfl:

Hi all,
What's doing???? ITs chilly here in brooklyn,nyc. I can't wait for flordia sun.

hey i'm in charge of all the other meets, except that one that is there waaaay before i get there and the one that TIA is organzing and the one that Chris is orgainzing...sooo can i be just as smart as you guys :teeth: :blush: ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter