POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any big plans for anyone today??? Nothing exciting, I actually kinda want to stay in today, but we'll see!!

I did wake up to a trail of little cards (like Valentine size) and they were soo sweet and then they led me to a couple small boxes of the cutest maternity shirts! i was sooo excited! Now i can't wait until he gets home!!

on460638-04viv01.jpg

This one in the pink and one in blue :)

on472972-01viv01.jpg

This one in yellow, it says HERE COMES HAPPINESS across the belly :angel:

on468495-01viv01.jpg

This one and I also got one more, that i can't find on the site, it's super cute and it's a white tank with flowers on it, but it's linen material!!

Antss, HI!!! No more 16 hr shifts...it's bad for dis-ing!!!

PJ, You will do fine. I have faith in you!! We all do!!! Kick butt and take names!!!

Nanu, by the looks of your posts, I officially diagnose you with insomnia. :)

aha! I found a picture of the other one, only mine is in white and this one is my fave!!

5738_1.JPG

I hope that works! it's linked from EBAY!

Ahhh Spring meet! that should be fun!
It looks like it's going to rain today!!! YIKES! I have to pick up some stuff from the backyard! BRB!

Good Morning!

PJ- Good luck with the test!

Michelle- How sweet of Sal!

I saw 300 last night on the Imax screen. It was a good movie but very gory.

It is pouring here. The past 2 days have been thunderstorms all night and then very nice during the day. I don't know about today though. This looks like it wants to stay.

Nanu, by the looks of your posts, I officially diagnose you with insomnia. :)

I was coughing too much to sleep. DD came to our room and yelled "no, mommy" at me cuz I was keeping her up.

It is pouring here. The past 2 days have been thunderstorms all night and then very nice during the day. I don't know about today though. This looks like it wants to stay.

ooo i love it when it pours! we are in desperate need of a fabulous STORM!!!

scary enough we have another test tomorrow of 200 questions,i'm terrified!!!!

when we met you... I got the impression that you are a very focused person... so I know you'll do great!

Cute shirts!! You will have to wear one for our spring meet!!

Mornin!!

:( hope I can come to the spring meet....

Antss, HI!!! No more 16 hr shifts...it's bad for dis-ing!!!

:)

3 down 2 more to go.. am just on my break and had passed by the mail room a d pc was on :lmao: :thumbsup2

I saw 300 last night on the Imax screen. It was a good movie but very gory.

I am planning to see this next Friday.... :goodvibes

ooo i love it when it pours! we are in desperate need of a fabulous STORM!!!

arrgghhh today its plain gloomy and this morning I did not have to set my alarm clock Woody Woodpecker was up early ! Never fails every springs he comes back...

Gotta run... be back later when I find another PC:surfweb:

Hi Antss!!! Find another pc. And there is no spring meet without you!! You HAVE to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter