POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
jungleparade.jpg

haha i don't mind sunday as we usually hang out with my family every now and then and they are normal! it's just my sister i can't stand! :laughing: Now if it was my FIL :faint: :faint: They called yesterday and asked about going out next weekend, thank goodness we already have plans!!

Yesterday, who was wondering about LTT? I have pics of characters if you want to see what it is like.

Yesterday, who was wondering about LTT? I have pics of characters if you want to see what it is like.

That was me! I'd like to see them!

Jul looks so pretty in her BBB pics! I want to go to BBB, do you think they'd let me in or kick me out?:rotfl:

Jul looks so pretty in her BBB pics! I want to go to BBB, do you think they'd let me in or kick me out?:rotfl:

Okay, I will get a couple of pics ready.

Here is one of me w/ Jul, which is rare b/c I TAKE all the pics (Sean sucks, bless his heart):
carousel.jpg

Most of my pics are coming from last May but that carousel one was from May 2005. FYI

LTT:
ltt1.jpg

ltt2.jpg

I also have chip and dale and pluto but this gives you the general idea. I love the theme.

Jul at the horseshoe saloon. She is laughing. She looks so little to me here.:

horseshoe.jpg

Wish I was here:
HM.jpg

I was coughing too much to sleep. DD came to our room and yelled "no, mommy" at me cuz I was keeping her up.

I would's yelled at you too! ;) Get your daughter a sound machine.... white noise drowns out everything...its what I use! :thumbsup2

What's everyone doing this weekend?

I wanna go see TMNT this weekend! KOWABUNGA!

She had a great time but 1900 smells funny. .

It *does* smell funny!!!! I thought it was just me!

GREAT PICS! your daughter is so super cute!

They'd let you do it. :bride:

I think we're going to do either CBR or CSR, not positive yet, but we are actually moving on from the POP :faint:

with all those kids you have to!!! time to stop :banana: ;) :rotfl:

Okay,

Tink, I need your birthdate please.
Nanu, birthdate please.
Patsfan, birthdate please.
Tia, birthdate please.

I have everyones addy's but not these birthdates.

Thanks!!! Oh, I only need them so I can send you something.

Today. heehee

Julsmom--It was a postcard thing that my DH got in the mail. I think its because HE hasn't booked a vacation in 5 years. I do all the vacation booking, but he booked our honeymoon. I theorize its for people who haven't been there in a while to get them to come back.

That's my thought process too. My mom and dad and I always book, but no code. My friend got the code for her recent trip, but hadn't been in five years also.

I went to LTT at dinner - once. And I liked it alot, until.....

I got one of those 'bathroom-type' tummy aches. Thankfully we were near PoC where I could have an 'assisted' bathroom all to myself.

I know it was super hot, and had been a long day - BUT Im terrified to go back from that one butt-blasting experience. :laughing:

= Me in FRANCE!!!!! ICK!

Ok, so I haven't caught up yet, not nearly!!!!! BUT wanted to pop on and say :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DMM!!!!!!!!!!!

with all those kids you have to!!! time to stop :banana: ;) :rotfl:

Today. heehee

= Me in FRANCE!!!!! ICK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DMM!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree - that;s enough Banana Dancing! :banana: + :banana: = Baby!

Im glad Im not the only one who's been butt-blasted at WDW. Its NOT FUN! :sick:

DO we have 2 birthdays today, for real?!?!? :woohoo:

Happy Birthday Girls!!!

:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter