Port of San Diego Logistics

Question regarding port of San Diego...

My partner and I get in at 9:30am but don’t have a Port Arrival Time until 1. Could we go, give our bags to the porters and then hang on the pier for a little bit? Or do we have to stay in the port area after handing over our bags?

Thanks

Question regarding port of San Diego...

My partner and I get in at 9:30am but don’t have a Port Arrival Time until 1. Could we go, give our bags to the porters and then hang on the pier for a little bit? Or do we have to stay in the port area after handing over our bags?

Thanks

Yes you can drop your bags and go do stuff. There is quite a bit of stuff right around the port.

Ok, so we're back from our cruise (which was lovely as always), and thanks to everyone for all of the advice. We ended up just parking and walking our bags across the street. There were two ships in port that day and getting the bags dropped off and into the terminal to get to security was a bit of a madhouse, but after that security was fairly quick and painless and there were pretty much no lines at check in (we had an 11:00 PAT, parked at about 10:45 and were boarding before 12).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter